roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Intro to everyone

Njlifter693

Stats
Weight:188
Bodyfat:12%
Compounds used: test enathate/cyp,rad140,s4,tbol,anavar, winstrol
Been lurking and responded to some threads for a few months, thought I'd finally introduce myself. I've been lifting since I was 16 wrestled my whole life. Trained completely naturally till I was 26 and started using sarms. Age 28 I I did my first cycle of testosterone cyp at 300 mg a week for 12 weeks full pct recovered fine. I prefer moderate doses like to avoid side effects at all costs. Diets on point I'm currently eating 2700 calories. I was kind of a fatty as a kid not much confidence. I eventually fell in love with fitness and how it makes me feel. Was looking at some of the sources on here and all of them seem legit so if any of the reps could hook a bro up it be appreciated.

Nice to see someone moving forward in an enlightened way (I am the Buddha). I'm a big fan of Robo, currently running my 3rd cycle log including bloods and his customer service is just as good.
Post up your goals and cycle plan and the Bros can help you tweak it for optimum results.

Cycle for a summer cut is probably gonna look like this
Test e 350mg a week 1-14
Winstrol 50 mg a day 8-14
Aromison 12.5 mg eod

I'm a big fan of Robo. I am currently logging my third cycle with their gear and it is always on point. 14 weeks may be stretching it a little, 12 being the norm. You'll want a liver support for the time you are on the Winstrol, and it will be a good idea to get bloods done in the 7th week just to help ensure everything is good. Whenever starting a cycle it is always a good idea to have a clear PCT plan and have all products in hand.

What is your PCT design at this point.

I was gonna do hcg 1000 IUs per week the last four weeks
Pct is gonna be aromison 12.5 eod nolvadex 40 mg and clomid 50 mg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And to quote Rich Piana, the man we all used to love to hate, (regarding the HCG) there is no point in taking something that tells your natural system to turn on when you are taking Test Which is telling your system to shut off.

I was gonna do hcg 1000 IUs per week the last four weeks
Pct is gonna be aromison 12.5 eod nolvadex 40 mg and clomid 50 mg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom