napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

The Final Touchdown Valhalla and Fed

jjboyd303

Well it's kinda bittersweet. They both came today. I'm gonna miss these guys, but they definitely go down in my history books. Got some Test Ace Ghost and Test Base Ghost. Can't wait to try. And From Fed got some Ora Plus Tbol and some Prami!! Thanks to you guys and good luck to you!!
2b0518758c87b622c14bedd78ed04c04.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I'd have put one order in. Sad to see 2 solid sources go. Enjoy those gains bro

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Dude. It's phenomenal. I pinned two ml of the base this morning. No pip at all. Just raw power. Gonna pin the Ghost Ace in the morning. All I have ever heard is that a TNE will be crippling pip. So I knew that was the ultimate test. (Literally)

Dude. It's phenomenal. I pinned two ml of the base this morning. No pip at all. Just raw power. Gonna pin the Ghost Ace in the morning. All I have ever heard is that a TNE will be crippling pip. So I knew that was the ultimate test. (Literally)

That's fucking amazing bro!

GHOST is the shit ain't it bro??? Mother fuckers just don't know the magic. It's all good though...

Is vahalla done making gear? Sorry im not on regularly.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Is vahalla done making gear? Sorry im not on regularly.

Yes. Unfortunately there were some personal things came up and had to close shop. There are still some great sources on here.

Yes. Unfortunately there were some personal things came up and had to close shop. There are still some great sources on here.

Man thats a bummer. I have been using robo but was going try them out soon. oh well. =/

Top Bottom