napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Estrogen blockers

Fittx79

I need some advice, but before yall jump my ass i have read alot of shit online and to be honest everybody is diff in their opnion. But i recently just put in a order with robolics Test E, Tren A , drol, and now im thinkin back to my last cycle i had my damn nips itch and hurt like a mf!! I was told to get adex, .5mg eod. Im just tryin to get some more advice from you guys. But anyways, thanks in advance.
27yo
198lbs
5'10 15%bf been training for 6 years. Iv done prob 8 basic test cycles, deca,anadrol..

Do you run an AI? It’s pretty simple. Get blood work done. Adjust your AI based on your levels to keep your estrogen in control.

No sir, never really felt the need for any. But my last cycle Iran Tren and it hit pretty hard. Would it be safe to take adex eod without the blood work or is that something that's gotta be on point?

It’s not always wise to go based on “feel”. My bet is your estro gets sky high on cycle. Did you run any prolactin protection like caber or prami on your last cycle with tren? If I were you, I wouldn’t play the guessing game otherwise you might just make things worse. Get bloods pulled. It’s easy and cheap so no reason not to do it. That way you can make sure everything is in check.

You always start your aromatose Inhibitor from day one of your cycle. Waiting until you experience sides will just leave you with bad sides that go from bad to worse and fighting an uphill battle.

I need some advice, but before yall jump my ass i have read alot of shit online and to be honest everybody is diff in their opnion. But i recently just put in a order with robolics Test E, Tren A , drol, and now im thinkin back to my last cycle i had my damn nips itch and hurt like a mf!! I was told to get adex, .5mg eod. Im just tryin to get some more advice from you guys. But anyways, thanks in advance.
27yo
198lbs
5'10 15%bf been training for 6 years. Iv done prob 8 basic test cycles, deca,anadrol..

I have very very similar stats, I ran robos test e with tren ace back last year in the spring-summer time. I just ran adex at 1mg eod and was totally fine, before that I cant remember what I was doing for an AI but my dose was much lower from starting the cycle and I starte getting similar symptoms and peas under my nipples. once I went 1mg eod I had no more issues and It went away, never used caber on tren but have it just in case. hope this helps

Nice, what kinda experience was it running the robo test and tren? You get some nice gains? Ya i still have a hard knot in one nip. Ill def take adex tho like your sayin. I noticed i fluffed up alot from the high estrogen and the acne was bad, itchin nips.but anyways, Thanks for the advice man!

Nice, what kinda experience was it running the robo test and tren? You get some nice gains? Ya i still have a hard knot in one nip. Ill def take adex tho like your sayin. I noticed i fluffed up alot from the high estrogen and the acne was bad, itchin nips.but anyways, Thanks for the advice man!

It was tren ace @100mg eod with test e @250mg PW. The results were honestly insane and the best I have ever looked in my life. Note that my diet was strict and in a deficit and bodyfat was a good amount lower than it is now. But the results were amazing!! by week 8 I just looked freaky, I had many friends saying "hey bro so what kind of supplements are using now" they clearly knew which was fine but I was putting work in every day. I just finished a tren e cycle and the results weren't as good but my diet was much much worse and training wasn't as good. I honestly should of not done the cycle. But keep your diet in check and you will love the results once you hit 4+ weeks

Hell ya , thanks man. You ran test low and let the tren do the work huh? Do you remember what the sides were like on that Robo stuff? I was basically planning on doing the same thing you did. 50 mg ed , test 250mg a week. But I am also throwing in Anadrol

Top Bottom