napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Estrogen

copolugs

Hey Dylan!

Brother thanks for helping me out on the last thread. I just wanted to ask about estrogen and taking aromasin.

Would you advise taking it once a week at 12.5 g at the beginning to end of my cycle? What would be the best protocol for that? I’m going to be running 250mg of omnadren (aka sustanon 250) once every 7 days with 60mg anavar (what do you think about this?). Do I need to incorporate the aromasin even at 250mg?

Also, is there any benefit in stacking test e with sustanon? Ideally I would mix 125mh test e with 125mg of sustanon.. what do you think ?

Thanks!!

Use aromasin at 12.5mg eod until you get mid-cycle bloodwork that says otherwise (or you get symptoms of crashed estrogen). No real benefit to running test e alongside it's just another long ester of which there are already several in sustanon (although you can run it alongside with no issues either)

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

You usually can (as it tends to have pretty long esters), but personally I would split it into 2 injections a week as this tends to lessen PIP and leads to slightly smoother concentration levels.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Glad I could help.

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Hey!

I was just wondering if anyone would know.. is omnadren the same as sustanon 250?

I purchased it from a dealer I know and was wondering if it’s the same thing..

The compounds are the same as sustanon but wondering why under the name omnadren..

Thanks!

Hey!

I was just wondering if anyone would know.. is omnadren the same as sustanon 250?

I purchased it from a dealer I know and was wondering if it’s the same thing..

The compounds are the same as sustanon but wondering why under the name omnadren..

Thanks!
All you have to do is Google it and you can see its pretty much the same thing

Top Bottom