napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

China VS. US sarms

sarmnation

Buy sarms from China vs the US

I want to just use my personal experience here. I have been working in the supplement industry for a long while. And have sold sarms for about 6 years now.

And to preface this that I’m saying goes for all supplements but I think in particular the grey market products (sarms, peptides, prohormones) fall victim to this very easily, due to their pervasive nature.

I used to buy sarms from a China wholesaler then sell them in a retail store. It worked well for awhile, besides the month long lead times.

But then I noticed the they started running out of particular products, probably due to an increase demand in the US and Europe.

Well after a month or two the seemed to have everything back in stock. But after receiving the products and selling them to customers people were getting bad side effects.

I never got a clear answer but my guess was that they couldn’t get the sarms so they sold me prohormones which are much stronger and liver toxic.

So even though it can be tempting to buy from cheap Chinese sources. It will always have a cost. And for me that cost was side effects to my customers and massive returns.

Pay a little more and get American made.

The important thing is to get the raws lab tested. Most raws come from China anyway.

Top Bottom