napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Which brand of orals are your favorite? Why?

Rydrdie

Looking for positive experiences with orals. Mainly anavar and tbol- which brand did you enjoy the most and why? What source did you use?

Re: RE: Which brand of orals are your favorite? Why?

Rydrdie said:
Looking for positive experiences with orals. Mainly anavar and tbol- which brand did you enjoy the most and why? What source did you use?
I've tried a few different pharma grade brands that were OK, but honestly even pharma grade is hit and miss with so many fakes out there. Honestly, the best experiences I've had with orals have been with reputable UGLs. Biotech has an extensive list of quality orals

Re: RE: Which brand of orals are your favorite? Why?

RickRock said:
Rydrdie said:
I've tried a few different pharma grade brands that were OK, but honestly even pharma grade is hit and miss with so many fakes out there. Honestly, the best experiences I've had with orals have been with reputable UGLs. Biotech has an extensive list of quality orals
Have you used them? Which? How are they packaged?

Re: RE: Re: RE: Which brand of orals are your favorite? Why?

Rydrdie said:
RickRock said:
Rydrdie said:
I haven't used them....yet. But there are quite a few around that can give you their feedback on them, and everyone has had nothing bit great things to say

Re: RE: Re: RE: Which brand of orals are your favorite? Why?

Rydrdie said:
RickRock said:
Rydrdie said:
I haven't used them....yet. But there are quite a few around that can give you their feedback on them, and everyone has had nothing bit great things to say

In all honesty, I have found that not 1 lab has everything that is great. You may get great var from one lab, but the dbol sucks, so you have to use another lab for that stuff.
Or you may have to go to a totally diff lab for your AI's.
It's the nature of the beast.

Ive never made it a secret on whose orals have been my favorite and that's hands down AY... very exclusive and underground though and hard to get in with but she has the best...

I have some biotech winstrol coming for the back end of my cycle so I will report on it after I use it but that will be in a few months as I complete it but I will be using their proviron very soon as well...

DylanGemelli said:
Ive never made it a secret on whose orals have been my favorite and that's hands down AY... very exclusive and underground though and hard to get in with but she has the best...

I have some biotech winstrol coming for the back end of my cycle so I will report on it after I use it but that will be in a few months as I complete it but I will be using their proviron very soon as well...
Ok ok..... How do you get in w AY? I'm the type of dude that wants the best- but who doesn't?

Rydrdie said:
DylanGemelli said:

Ok ok..... How do you get in w AY? I'm the type of dude that wants the best- but who doesn't?

Well bro, its only referral based and you need a strong referral at that but you can't just pop up and get that from anyone... Once you are more established around it will be much easier to earn trust on that... It's quite touchy honestly... I am sure it won't take long for you though... :D

DylanGemelli said:
Rydrdie said:
DylanGemelli said:

Well bro, its only referral based and you need a strong referral at that but you can't just pop up and get that from anyone... Once you are more established around it will be much easier to earn trust on that... It's quite touchy honestly... I am sure it won't take long for you though... :D
Gotchya. Well hopefully I can establish myself here. It seems to be easier so far than eroids or Evo. Got good info from those sites but had to read bw too many lines. I'm hoping this site will be different in that the members supply each other w solid info n sources w no motives.

Rydrdie said:
DylanGemelli said:
Rydrdie said:
DylanGemelli said:

Gotchya. Well hopefully I can establish myself here. It seems to be easier so far than eroids or Evo. Got good info from those sites but had to read bw too many lines. I'm hoping this site will be different in that the members supply each other w solid info n sources w no motives.

I can absolutely assure you that this site is VERY different from EVO or any other board for that matter. This site is built on truth and honesty, and providing the best possible advice for our family here. You won't see altered and deleted posts or reviews here brother!

Rydrdie said:
DylanGemelli said:
Rydrdie said:
DylanGemelli said:

Consider Evo on the complete opposite end of the spectrum bro... You won't find any other forum that operates as we do but we do things the COMPLETE opposite of that scum... No motives, no edits, no fake reviews, only the best guidance possible brother and people that actually do care about you and your well being..

I like the British dispensary winstrol.there dbol works pretty much the same as the genshi.ive got a load of genshi tbol but I haven't taken it yet.I try to get human grade when possible but you never really know.picked up a bottle of cup from the pharmacy today.I get the same effects from the underground stuff.maybe ive been lucky but I don't think ive been ripped off.ill try this sites stuff soon.my guy has been so good i feel bad trying something new.lol

Re: RE: Re: Which brand of orals are your favorite? Why?

cmb5017 said:
PHURIOUS said:
Im kinda partial to BJ's

PHURIOUS PHARMA

If sweet n spicy reads that u know shes gona make a dirty joke out of it! Lmao!

Oh my gosh.... where do I start??? There are too many places to go with this. Lol

In all honesty though I can say that Phurious loves BJ'S. The man isn't happy unless he has some high end cock to put in his mouth. ;)

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom