sarms.forsale
samson
Steroidify.com
roidvisor
ULTIMA Pharmaceutical        pharmalady        OS Gear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attn: Current and Future Customers

Attn: Current and Future Customers

Unfortunately, we had some issues with our oral raw supplier. For the time being, all orals are out of stock until further notice. If you are a current customer with an order that has yet to be received, please shoot me an email with your information. We will gladly replace the orals with injectables of the same value of your choice. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and will gladly replace your order. Thanks for understanding and stay Phurious .

Quote Originally Posted by Testdude63 View Post
    Unfortunately, we had some issues with our oral raw supplier. For the time being, all orals are out of stock until further notice. If you are a current customer with an order that has yet to be received, please shoot me an email with your information. We will gladly replace the orals with injectables of the same value of your choice. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and will gladly replace your order. Thanks for understanding and stay Phurious .
    thanks for the heads up..

Thanks for letting us know. We know it's not your guys fault. Apreciate ya!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

PHURIOUS
    We will take care of any orals issues with credits towards and injectabkes we have.

PHURIOUS

Quote Originally Posted by PHURIOUS View Post
    We will take care of any orals issues with credits towards and injectabkes we have.

PHURIOUS
    Very kind of you, great customer service as always bro !

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    Very kind of you, great customer service as always bro !
    Without awesome customers such as yourself, we'd have nothing. We're here to make sure your gains are made and kept. Whatever it takes

PM me or any of the other phurious reps for help with orders or anything else ladies and gentleman!

Phurious Pharma Rep
    Email me at [email protected]
    Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Good rep here and great turn arounds....... BUMP!

Quote Originally Posted by cowboytroy View Post
    Good rep here and great turn arounds....... BUMP!
    Thanks, man. We greatly appreciate your feedback.

PHURIOUS
    Again just wanna bump this anyone who hasnt recieved orals. Hit us up. So we know and can exchange it for u

PHURIOUS