napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

The 44 Report Adrol 50 Video

Love some Drol.... It's been a minute since I ran it but I hear it calling my name!

I wish. Can't fuck w orals except winny n proviron. Fucks w my stomach. Lasted 10 days on Robos drol. Could only eat 3 meals a day n put on 7 lbs in 10 days. Same problem w Tbol n Dbol. Love the way you represent the forum 44- keep it up!

I wish. Can't fuck w orals except winny n proviron. Fucks w my stomach. Lasted 10 days on Robos drol. Could only eat 3 meals a day n put on 7 lbs in 10 days. Same problem w Tbol n Dbol. Love the way you represent the forum 44- keep it up!

Yeah bro... Adrol messes with my appetite too.

Be sure to share this for informational purposes with anyone curious about this product/compound, or Federal Pharma.

Merry Fucking Christmas and Happy New Year 44! I've been MIA for a bit but I'm back .. Grats on that bench, that's gangsta! One day I aspire to be a bad mother fucka like you. 2017 is going to be a killer year! Wishing everyone the best with dem gainz!

Merry Fucking Christmas and Happy New Year 44! I've been MIA for a bit but I'm back .. Grats on that bench, that's gangsta! One day I aspire to be a bad mother fucka like you. 2017 is going to be a killer year! Wishing everyone the best with dem gainz!

Likewise bro, that bench mark will never be revisited again lol... was sore af for like 3-4 days afterwards due to my age I guess. I'm officially gonna start trying to train smarter this year, still heavy, but never more than 405 on the bench.

Force feeding takes some serious training. It's taken me awhile to learn to do it but if you're looking for any serious gains gotta get those cals up.

Seems like when I'm on cycle my appetite stays the same bUT my maintenance calories go up.

Good video bro, very informative. I love fucking drol and I'm almost out of it 👎😨 not kool

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Top Bottom