napsgear
samson
steroidify
roidvisor
ultimapharmaceuticals        pharmalady        osgear
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1 Stop Domestic Shop

1 Stop Domestic Shop

This is what you can expect when u order from 1 Stop Shop!!! It truly is a one stop shop !!! Whatever you need they have it !! If they don?t which I doubt they will get it!! Ask for a list and you will see for yourself !! Great stuff!! But you already know that !! This post might be more directed to newer members!! Trust me there is no way in hell you will get bunk gear from that store!! Talk to any of the reps Rick, CbBram or Buddha they will take care of you and walk you thru until the package is in ur hands

Thanks for sharing Big Lexi... Everything looks awesome!

Message me on Wickr (cbbram) for a price list or to place an order.
    Last edited by cbbram; 10-01-2020 at 12:04 PM.

thank you for the faith you put into our products to help you reach your competition goals!

if anyone needs a list remember to PM me. We are domestic and we ship lightning fast. thank you again !

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Stop Domestic Shop REP View Post
    thank you for the faith you put into our products to help you reach your competition goals!

if anyone needs a list remember to PM me. We are domestic and we ship lightning fast. thank you again !
    At this point I wouldn?t go anywhere else!!! I?ve been using those products for 4 years now along with my wife who also competes!! I stand behind it 100%!!! FYI she just finished her run and I tell u guys she made amazing progress on test prop!!!! Yes you heard it right test prop!!! I?m that confident in the products ZERO sides and amazing results. So far it?s her favorite compound and she used winstrol primo anavar ... just typical female products and not until she tired test prop for her that was a game changer. Not to say anything bad about other products she made great strides with all of them but she really loves that prop

Quote Originally Posted by Biglexi View Post
    At this point I wouldn?t go anywhere else!!! I?ve been using those products for 4 years now along with my wife who also competes!! I stand behind it 100%!!! FYI she just finished her run and I tell u guys she made amazing progress on test prop!!!! Yes you heard it right test prop!!! I?m that confident in the products ZERO sides and amazing results. So far it?s her favorite compound and she used winstrol primo anavar ... just typical female products and not until she tired test prop for her that was a game changer. Not to say anything bad about other products she made great strides with all of them but she really loves that prop
    yes sir you are very welcome.

anyone else still need a list PM me

This is what?s possible with right training attitude and SUPERB gear from 1 Stop Domestic Shop !! Contact those great guys and they will hook you up with great supps on the market today!! You won?t be sorry

Thanks for sharing Big Lexi...

Anyone interested in 1-Stop Domestic Shop products message me on Wickr messaging app.

cbbram - Wickr

Sitting at 262 currently. Just running TRT dose test prop 75 mg eod. feeling pretty strong. Massive pumps in the gym. Five that prop a chance if u haven?t tried it yet!! Very potent !!! You will like the results. That?s my go to for TRT bar none

what?s ur height?