Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by jsp1914

  1. J

    Simple 250mg/week test E cycle

    This forum has been so helpful. Seriously thanks everyone.
  2. J

    Simple 250mg/week test E cycle

    Thanks for the info on tapering. It makes sense. The liquid clomid and nolvadex I got were from AR-R. I got it a little while back before I found the sponsors on this form.
  3. J

    Simple 250mg/week test E cycle

    Hey guys, I just had a question regarding PCT. I am 28 and have been working out hard 5 days a week for over 4 years and recently decided to throw a little Test E into the mix. Surprising only 250mg per week gave me fantastic results. My question is, what PCT should I do? I have liquid clomid...
Top Bottom