Hey Dylan, how you doing? Just got a question about aromasin. I know you recommened 12.5mg eod. Would 25mg eod coupled with 25mg of nolva and 50mg clomid everyday cause estrogen abolition? Simply because my aromasin orals came in 25mg capsules.
Thanks.
Yo man, thank you so much for the advice. I can only afford a 4 week pct at this moment in time, ill get it ordered asap, unless u think i should wait until i can afford the whole pct? If not could i do the first 4 weeks and wait a week even two before the second half? Simply because i dont...
Im a just turned 18 year old kid. Disillusionment in the gym led me to the path of hopping on gear way too early. I recognise the mistake now and am staying well away for a long time. I did an oral only tbol cycle starting at 40mg week 1 ending 120 mg week 8. Truthfully, it mucked my hormone...