Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by jeeneek

  1. J

    First Testosterone Cycle

    Cheers for getting back to me Rick! I understand it's not the safest, especially at my age but I thought a low test 10 week cycle might not do much long term damage - evidently I was wrong haha My diet is varied with carbs/fats but my protein stays around 140-160g of protein a day @ roughly...
  2. J

    First Testosterone Cycle

    Hi Dylan, I was thinking of trying a first cycle of testosterone @ 300mg every week (150mg every 4 days). I've watched quite a few of your videos on steroids and thought I'd try the only Test E cycle. The main reason why I'm emailing you is because I'm only 21. I've been training since I was...
  3. J

    Sarms - Bulk

    Cheers mate! Appreciate the reply! I will give it a go and let you know what I think
  4. J

    Sarms - Bulk

    Hi Dylan, Im from the UK, I am 21 years old, 5 ft 11inch, 155 pounds and around 12% body fat. I've been watching your videos for a while now and done a little research on sarms. I was thinking of getting my cycle from sarmsx.com, as advertised on your videos. I am looking to bulk for around...
Top Bottom