Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

How do you choose refreshing beverages for busy everyday routines?
Diceo

How do you choose refreshing beverages for busy everyday routines?

  • Media owner Diceo
  • Date added
I’ve been trying to drink more water during the day, but sometimes plain water gets boring. Do you usually stick with bottled water, sparkling drinks, flavored water, tea, or homemade beverages?
I’ve started keeping a reusable bottle on my desk because otherwise I completely forget to drink. When I want something different, I add lemon, cucumber, or a few berries. It takes almost no effort and feels much better than grabbing a sugary drink every afternoon when I’m tired.
 
I’ve become more interested in simple beverages that fit naturally into my routine rather than buying something just because the packaging looks appealing. I usually keep still water at home and sparkling water for dinner, while iced tea is my little afternoon treat. When comparing beverage companies or delivery options, I sometimes save useful contact pages too, including the Aqua phone number https://www.pissedconsumer.com/company/aqua/customer-service.html. It’s handy having information in one place when researching.
 

Media information

Album
8899654
Added by
Diceo
Date added
View count
14
Comment count
2
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
GettyImages-668766679-c7ec05b7cf60469cb15bf4cabbf6cd3b.jpg
File size
129.3 KB
Dimensions
1500px x 1000px

Share this media

Top Bottom