Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

How do you keep track of a used Subaru’s maintenance history?
Diceo

How do you keep track of a used Subaru’s maintenance history?

  • Media owner Diceo
  • Date added
I recently bought a used Subaru for the school run and weekend trips. The previous owner handed me a folder of receipts, but a few visits are missing, and I’m not sure whether to keep everything on paper or make a digital record. How do you organize service dates, mileage, and repairs so the history
I take a photo of each receipt before it disappears into the glove box, then name the file with the date and mileage. I also keep a short note about why I booked the visit. It takes a minute, but it’s much easier to find things when I need them.
 
When I bought mine, the seller had receipts for most visits but couldn’t remember one repair from a busy summer. I made a timeline from what I had and left a blank rather than guessing. I’d ask the shop that did the work whether it can provide a copy. If you’re sorting out who to ask about a Subaru record, the Subaru Of America phone number is another contact to keep in your notes.
 
I take a photo of each receipt before it disappears into the glove box, then name the file with the date and mileage. I also keep a short note about why I booked the visit. It takes tunnel rush minute, but it’s much easier to find things when I need them.
Keeping a detailed log of my Subaru's service, along with receipts and notes, has been invaluable. It helps anticipate issues and gives transparency when selling. Highly recommend!
 

Media information

Album
2344555555
Added by
Diceo
Date added
View count
17
Comment count
3
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
images (42).jpeg
File size
33.7 KB
Dimensions
547px x 365px

Share this media

Top Bottom