napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
Без названия (1).jpg
A

Без названия (1).jpg

Hey everyone, I've been looking for a reliable software testing service for my project. Has anyone had any experience with Intellectsoft's QA and software testing services? I'd appreciate any insights or reviews.
Hey AnnaSokolski, I've actually worked with Intellectsoft's QA and software testing services before. Overall, I had a positive experience. Their team was thorough in testing my application, and they helped uncover quite a few critical issues that I hadn't noticed. The communication was good, and they provided regular updates on the testing progress. However, keep in mind that the cost might be a bit on the higher side compared to some other options - https://www.intellectsoft.net/services/qa-and-software-testing-services.

I second that. I've also collaborated with Intellectsoft for testing purposes. The quality of their testing was impressive. They followed a comprehensive approach and tested my app across various devices and scenarios. The detailed bug reports they provided were immensely helpful for my development team to address the issues effectively.

Media information

Album
software testing services
Added by
AnnaSokolski
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename