napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

That feeling you get when you come home to visit for Xmas...

MarkD

...and your family and friends are saying things like;

"So did you dye your skin or is your shirt just tight?"
"You hit puberty twice this year"

And my favorite (from a cousin in law enforcement who is made of Deca)...
Him "What are you walking at 210?"
Me "About 185-190. I'm competing as a welterweight though."
Him "Fuck you lol"

I then proceeded to eat enough prime rib and chicken to solve world hunger. What a good life. I can't wait to see my daughter tomorrow. She calls me muscle dad and always buys my a super hero shirt.

That's fantastic.. Love it. When I went back to Indiana this Thanksgiving it was first time in two years. They couldn't believe it. Wanna know my secret? Protein. Lol!

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

Lolololol that's the same shit I said "I eat 4000 calories a day, twice !y body weight in protien and do high rep workouts".

My favorite high rep workout being loading a sterile syringe.

My

Yea I had a get together at a friends house whose family I have known my whole life. Work has been busy so I haven't seen them in about 3-4 months. Now I'm 20 lbs heavier and they spent the entire night with the "what do you eat" and "omg" and my bro who used to lift with me but now is just gaining bad weight but still going to the gym "quit wearing smediums". Lol. I could wear mediums in July. I bought larges in August and now they look tighter than my mediums in July. Time to fill the drawers with XLs.
It's definitely a massive boost to hear that though. I can see the size difference but hearing that others can as well is mental fuel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I had a get together at a friends house whose family I have known my whole life. Work has been busy so I haven't seen them in about 3-4 months. Now I'm 20 lbs heavier and they spent the entire night with the "what do you eat" and "omg" and my bro who used to lift with me but now is just gaining bad weight but still going to the gym "quit wearing smediums". Lol. I could wear mediums in July. I bought larges in August and now they look tighter than my mediums in July. Time to fill the drawers with XLs.
It's definitely a massive boost to hear that though. I can see the size difference but hearing that others can as well is mental fuel.

Bro... that smedium life is played out. Now I fill an xl in the shoulders and the rest looks like a dress. Trying to get on the double xl level in 2016!!!

Bro... that smedium life is played out. Now I fill an xl in the shoulders and the rest looks like a dress. Trying to get on the double xl level in 2016!!!

I only own one XL and that's the AR one. I'll put up a picture up in a few days when I get a chance. There's some room for growth. But I'm going to try to fill them quick.

It's always nice hearing these types of things when you go to family's houses you haven't seen in a while. For the holidays. We were at my wife's family's Christmas last night with everyone I hadn't seen since last Christmas, and got to hear a lot of comments about how big I got since last year. It's nice to hear those things and know you've been headed in the right direction

I'm in XLs now, and I like the way they fit me. They are snug but not overly tight. I'm still going to be in those for a couple more years I'm sure. I'm not sure if I'll ever get to the XXL level or not. I like my shirts to hug me a little, and I'm not going to go up a size unless they will fit like that.

That's pretty crazy that you've made those jumps like that in that short of a time. Nice work bro!

...and your family and friends are saying things like;

"So did you dye your skin or is your shirt just tight?"
"You hit puberty twice this year"

And my favorite (from a cousin in law enforcement who is made of Deca)...
Him "What are you walking at 210?"
Me "About 185-190. I'm competing as a welterweight though."
Him "Fuck you lol"

I then proceeded to eat enough prime rib and chicken to solve world hunger. What a good life. I can't wait to see my daughter tomorrow. She calls me muscle dad and always buys my a super hero shirt.

Awesome stuff bro. Nice to hear those things from family. Makes you realize you are on the right track.

Those are awesome things to hear. My mom tells me I look gross because I have muscles. I'm not even that big lol.

Love that man.. The way I see it, I want to be the dad that still looks good when I'm 50 or 60. All of my old high school friends are getting fat and complacent.

my wife's friends saw a Instagram post she put up, pic of me and my daughter and apparent yo was the talk of the night when she was with them later that day. They were saying "he's not supposed to keep getting better looking and bigger muscles".

You can't be a slob, you need to protect your family and stay young as long as possible and that starts with puttin in the work. Plan your work and work your plan.

I'm in XLs now, and I like the way they fit me. They are snug but not overly tight. I'm still going to be in those for a couple more years I'm sure. I'm not sure if I'll ever get to the XXL level or not. I like my shirts to hug me a little, and I'm not going to go up a size unless they will fit like that.

I am starting to have my shirts tailored because I'm too short for larges but everything from my chest up (including my arms) look like they are part of my skin. Luckily my gramdmom hasn't listened to me in years and still bought me a bunch of Large button ups for Christmas. Also double lucky for me, I live with one of the most talented people on a sewing machine in the world lol. Even gonna start embroidering my own logo on the pockets. Real life rules.

Love that man.. The way I see it, I want to be the dad that still looks good when I'm 50 or 60. All of my old high school friends are getting fat and complacent.

my wife's friends saw a Instagram post she put up, pic of me and my daughter and apparent yo was the talk of the night when she was with them later that day. They were saying "he's not supposed to keep getting better looking and bigger muscles".

You can't be a slob, you need to protect your family and stay young as long as possible and that starts with puttin in the work. Plan your work and work your plan.

Like I said daughter calls me muscle dad and says no one in her class believes her about me...probably because they always see her step dad. I can't wait to surprise her after school one day wearing a rash guard and Vale Tudo shorts.

Like I said daughter calls me muscle dad and says no one in her class believes her about me...probably because they always see her step dad. I can't wait to surprise her after school one day wearing a rash guard and Vale Tudo shorts.

Lol.. That's awesome- "my dad can kick your dads ass"

My brother is full natty (for now) and before I moved on November 1st we were close to the same size. Now we look a weight class apart. I honestly think the introduction of kettlebell, straps and bands on top of my regular interdediate weight high rep workouts made a lot of difference. The entire high volume style is new to me and working great.

Lol she got all the stuff on recent overseas holiday which is why she was so crushed. My bro in law will prob end up with it I think lol.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Top Bottom