napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How to tighten lose skin after kids??

I've seen the prep h idea proposed for loose skin before. Whether it works well or not, no idea.
Bro weather it works or not lol I'm not putting butthole cream on areas I'm trying to tighten up haha.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I'm a mother of beautiful identical twins and I had to have an emergency C-section. It's very hard on the abdominal area. I have a very strong core now, but my lower abs don't look like it. I've been told by my doctor that the only way that I will get my body looking the way that I want it to look is by having surgery. That's just me of course. Every woman is different. It's funny that this is coming up because MissBizz and I were just talking about this the other day. We said that if the doctor is already down there cutting away the least they could do is a quick tummy tuck. lol

The other thing is that the longer it's been since she's had the problem the harder it will be to make is disappear. The elasticity in the skin starts to go away with time. If you get right on it after having a child it is easier. As for the stretch marks... they show up more on some people than others just because of the skin type. They don't go away, they fade over time, but never go away. They are a form of scaring.

Bro weather it works or not lol I'm not putting butthole cream on areas I'm trying to tighten up haha.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
I know people that have used it for tightening the abdominal section before a show. Works pretty well in that aspect

That is a very kind way of looking at it. Almost sweet. lol

He may be ok with it which is very noble from a good guy. But i can tell you women dont wear it proudly and would it to never happen. Unfortunatly surgery is the only way. Once the skin stetches to far it doesn't go back

PHURIOUS

He may be ok with it which is very noble from a good guy. But i can tell you women dont wear it proudly and would it to never happen. Unfortunatly surgery is the only way. Once the skin stetches to far it doesn't go back

PHURIOUS

Ooh I know that. No matter what you tell them, they still have to live with it and that can bother them a lot.

That is a very kind way of looking at it. Almost sweet. lol

"Almost sweet?" What would have made it "sweet" Sry I didn't quite get there! Dork!

This is why I'm afraid to have kids one day.. I've heard so many horror stories lol. I definitely want a kid one day, but man. I'm only 21 so I have a few more years. Luckily. lol.

This is why I'm afraid to have kids one day.. I've heard so many horror stories lol. I definitely want a kid one day, but man. I'm only 21 so I have a few more years. Luckily. lol.

You really never know. My gf had a kid 10yrs ago before we met and she has zero stretch marks. But she was also in perfect shape before getting pregnant and didnt gain a whole lot of weight. Which is the key.

PHURIOUS

You have plenty of time ahead of you. Don't even sweat it right now. Having a baby is one of the most beautiful things a woman can ever give to a man. And it's also the most amazing things I have ever witnessed in my life.

I was 18 when I got pregnant the first time. I honestly had no idea how to prevent some of the things from occurring. Do not let it scare you away. Its a wonderful thing. Some people are prone to stretch marks no matter what but you can slightly manage them(creams..lotions etc).
C-sections are very hard on the body but typically are done for emergency types of reasons or like me..breach baby that wouldn't flip around lol. And truly its not so bad if you start working on your body immediately after having the baby..and not wait 5-12 years later like some of us made the mistake of doing.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yeah totally! Babies just make me a little nervous... Lol I'll stick to my fur babies for now :)

What do you think about that terror?! Have a mini terror baby runnin around! Lol

Yeah totally! Babies just make me a little nervous... Lol I'll stick to my fur babies for now :)

What do you think about that terror?! Have a mini terror baby runnin around! Lol

And there is nothing wrong with that. You are still young. Go out and have some fun first. Get it all out of your system first, then maybe settle down.

And there is nothing wrong with that. You are still young. Go out and have some fun first. Get it all out of your system first, then maybe settle down.
Agree! Ha!! experience life..get fit.. and have fun..bring kids in when you are financially ready and have experienced life! :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom