napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A roids24 powered lifting log :)

TX TERROR

Decided I will start a lifting log. It will touch on some of he benefits I see from the current cycles as well as some of my techniques and a window to my training style. Seen a few PM's lately on training and hope this helps all those who have asked :)

Going to start with yesterdays lift and just go from there logging where and when I can.

12/8/15 Legs

Started off with some f the typical warm up stretches. I do some extra work for the inner groin are because for me that seems to be an easy area for injury.

Excerside 1 Squats
Kept it light today. Just to get the joints moving.
Went to 135 for 5 sets of 10. about a 60 second rest in between.

Excersise 2 Summo deadlifts.
Im a big fan of summo's I love the way they hit the glutes and that outter area of the leg. Much like the hip abductor.
Set 1 145 10 reps
Set 2 225 10 reps
Set 3 315 10 reps
Set 4 415 5 reps
Set 5 495 1 rep
Set 6 585 1 rep
Set 7 225 10 reps

Excersice 3 seated hammy curl
Did about 5 sets here. We start at a comfortable weight and bur it out first Then incrament in weight each set. Honestly towords the end I was only geting 6 reps or so because the pump was killing me. Last set is always a do as many as possible set.

Excersise 4 Hack squat.
Dont do these often but they are great for building up the size in your legs.
Set 1 1 plate 10 reps
set 2 2 plates 10 reps
set 3 3 plates 10 reps
set 4 4 plates 8 reps
set 5 5 plates 8 reps
set 5 6 plates 6 reps

Exercise 5 Leg extension.

We select a moderate weight and we do 9 sets of 10 reps each. First three sets you do normal extension. Next 3 sets you do extensions yet have toes pointed out. This will really blast your inner leg area. Last 3 sets you do toes pointed in. This helps light up that outter sweep.

Thats a wrap for leg day

12/9/15 Rest.

I will however foam roll and stretch out a bit. Just to keep the legs from locking up too bad. I took some taurine and pounded a good amount of grapefruit juice. Offseason when Im not so worried about my carbs and what not, I will drink a shit load of grapefruit juice. Its excellent for many reasons. Also 60 to 70% of my water intake is just coconut water. Great hydration and a nice carb source.

I very rarely get sore since I started doing this.

12-10-15 chest day.

Shoulder seemed to be fine today. For those of you who don't know I had a minor tweak that set me off for the last week.

It was all about enhanced resistance today... added a red band to everything. For example.

47770d43b1c225bdd269c09a128fab7a.jpg

Started with pec dec.
10 sets of about 12 reps. It got crazy brutal. Picked a moderate weight and didn't very much from there.

Thing about pec dec... take those handles and push them away from your body as hard as you can. The whole time, act like your trying to push it away. It's not just a hugging motion on flies.

Just try it. Push those handles away during the entire rep.

Excersise 2 resistence bench.
Regular flat barbell bench with a single band.

Set 1 135 10 reps
Set 2 225 10 reps
Set 3 225 10 reps
Set 4 315 6 reps
Set 5 405 2 reps

Excersise 3
Underhand flies. No resistemxe band here. These are underhand cable flies. Picked a heavy ish weight and hit it 4 sets about 20 reps each.

Excersise 4
Wide grip hammer chest press. With band. 5 sets 10 reps. Incrementing from 225 to 315 each set.

We hit some secondary triceps excersise after like rope extensions and kick backs on the cables. Nothing crazy just a quick 10 minutes of burning it out.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

If your not familiar how to lift with bands or chains you gotta learn.

Thats great your shoulder wasn't giving you grief man. The other day it sounded like you were hurting. Glad it isn't setting you back too much. Keep the updates coming!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Thats great your shoulder wasn't giving you grief man. The other day it sounded like you were hurting. Glad it isn't setting you back too much. Keep the updates coming!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Any type of raise movement gets me but pressing seems to be ok.

My gym doesn't have those bands. I would need to buy those. I like the idea of them tho with full resistance all the time. Can't bounce stuff around.

My gym doesn't have those bands. I would need to buy those. I like the idea of them tho with full resistance all the time. Can't bounce stuff around.
Ya I bought a set. Definitly worth it. I got a few sets of chains too. Love them. Really just takes a lift to the next level if you ever see yourself just running the motions needing change.

Definitely. But I think I would really scare the yuppies if I came in with chains to my LA fitness ah hahaha. They are already kinda scared of me. Nobody in the place even makes eye contact or talks to me. Except friends from outside of the gym and my wife of course lol.

Definitely. But I think I would really scare the yuppies if I came in with chains to my LA fitness ah hahaha. They are already kinda scared of me. Nobody in the place even makes eye contact or talks to me. Except friends from outside of the gym and my wife of course lol.
Lol I say scare them all away. Make crazy yelling noises. When you pr start swinging one of the chains over your head. Lol

People gonna really be quite when you got a 35lbs chain whipping around. Lol

12.11.15 Back day.

Well my chest is absolutely fucked from yesterday. Almost took today off I'm so sore lol. Anyway....

Excersise 1 just warming it up and stretching with some pulldowns about 6 sets.

Excersise 2 shrugs. Hitting upper back today primarily...
Set 1 135 15 reps
Set 2 225 15 reps
Set 3 315 15 reps
Set 4 405 10 reps
Set 5 495 10 reps

Excersise 3 rear delt fly.
Bent over with dubbells on this one. Went up to 50lbs. Did about 6 sets just repping the shit out of it. 15-20 reps.

Excersise 4 lat pull down suppersets.
At 150 lbs we supper setter 15 wides with 15 close grips in the same set. Got 6 sets total out of it.

Excersise 4 band pull downs
Kind of like the straight arm push downs for lats. Doing them with the band though instead. It really fires on the lower lat section at the peak of the rep. Takes the shoulders out of the excersise as well. Went for 6 sets of 20 reps.

From here we went straight to bis. Back was pretty tore up.

Excersise 1 Dumbbell curls.
Curls for the girls right. Kept the pace high and started at 30's went up to 50's 10 reps each arm. 20 total.

Excersise 2. Super set curls.
With the straight bar on cables and lat pull down bar we superseted wide grip curl close grip curl and pull down curl. 12 reps each 8 sets.

I took some triple x pre workout so between that and this roids24 dbol shit was gonna explode.

Finished the lift with 5 sets of 5 reps on negative preacher curls. Full stack 4 second count on the negatives.

That's a wrap.

Top Bottom