napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Cycle FOR FREE!!

Hey hipo I'd defintely be interested in doing a lean bulking stack you offer. I'd give a full detailed log and always update it with stats, pictures, and strength gains. I'm currently lean bulking now so it'd be a perfect fit for me. I will do a blood test as well. Let me know if you're interested in having me as a tester of your products. Thanks for the awesome offer to everyone!

Thanks for proposing yourself, Tren!

May we know some more information about you: In order to select he right person I would like to know your experience with AAS, your actual statistics, your goal for your next cycle, your diet and training rutines, etc…

Thanks.

Hipo

Hi Mark

Thanks for offering. I was expecting the chosen person to start the cycle as soon as possible so we all will have some nice feedback by the end of January.

Thanks.

Hipo

Thanks brother. Next time! What your doing here is not only awesome of you but super smart.

Thanks for proposing yourself, Tren!

May we know some more information about you: In order to select he right person I would like to know your experience with AAS, your actual statistics, your goal for your next cycle, your diet and training rutines, etc…

Thanks.

Hipo

I've been blasting and cruising for awhile.
1st blast was a couple years ago at 400 test and 25mg dbol per day
then after that I came off for a month then went back on a cruise dose of test then did my first pre contest cycle of 350mg test and 175mg tren per week. I kept that up then added mast at 350. Then I cruised again and kept blasting and cruising year round while upping the doses on my blasts. A pre contest blast I did for nationals was more advanced. I've made a lot of gains while blasting and cruising and look like a different person.
Pre contest blast example
Test 175
Tren 500
Mast 700
Winny 50mg/day

Stats:
6'1
8% bf

Goals:
Lean bulk to 220lbs

My current diet consists of dirty foods+Clean foods. I'm eating about 250g protein, 400+ carbs, 100g fat per day foods I eat are
egg whites, oats, fruits, veggies, steak, rice, potatos, honey, chicken, whole eggs, peanut butter, olive oil, pasta. I don't have a set diet when I bulk I just eat the foods I want but have protein+carbs EVERY meal.

Training routine
Sunday- rest
Monday- Chest/Calves/Abs
Tuesday- Back/Side Delts/Biceps
Wednesday- Quads/Shoulders/Triceps
Thursday- Rest
Friday- Chest/Biceps
Saturday- Hamstrings/Calves

My current diet consists of dirty foods+Clean foods. I'm eating about 250g protein, 400+ carbs, 100g fat per day foods I eat are
egg whites, oats, fruits, veggies, steak, rice, potatos, honey, chicken, whole eggs, peanut butter, olive oil, pasta. I don't have a set diet when I bulk I just eat the foods I want but have protein+carbs EVERY meal.

Training routine
Sunday- rest
Monday- Chest/Calves/Abs
Tuesday- Back/Side Delts/Biceps
Wednesday- Quads/Shoulders/Triceps
Thursday- Rest
Friday- Chest/Biceps
Saturday- Hamstrings/Calves

Thanks!

Hipo

I'd like to throw my name in the hat for Hipo's free cycle. First a little background about myself. I have been using AAS for approximately 8 yrs and have been blasting/cruising for the last 3 years. I am 5'7 at 202lbs at roughly 14-15% BF at the moment. I am just coming off a severe injury to my back so my BF creeped up while I couldn't lift or do cardio. My goal for my next cycle is to reduce BF while continuing to add muscle mass, I had actually been planning a cycle similar to the cutting stack that you are offering for after my SR9009 cycle. My diet will will be a high protein low carb diet with moderate fat intake with one refeed meal a week on Sat. Night when I take my family out to eat. The majority of my protein will come from chicken, 97% lean ground beef and tuna. My fats will come from natural pnut butter that I make and olive oil. My training is a little unique because of mY military obligation. I do various forms of cardio for atleast one hour 5-6 days a week while including body weight exercises. I also lift every body part atleast once a week utilizing a routine similar to the one Pavel Taoutline recommends in Beyond Bodybuilding(Great read) I basically do one compound exercise per body part using various rest and rep schemes and then I do a circuit of 4-6 exercises for 5 rounds for either time or reps depending on the week. I am currently running a log for Pure essence SR 9009 so you can see how an example of the log you will get. I have used you a few times along with a friend and I can say the quality is superior as the blood work showed perfect numbers for the doses on mine and his. If chosen I plan on getting Bloodwork done at the 4-6 week mark. Thanks for the consideration and I look forward to the log either way.

I'd love to put my name in the hat here. Some people may remember me poking in now and then since beginning of year at various places. Just some stats I am 5'11" down to 200 from 230+ to start the summer. Ex college athlete who let myself go in my late 20s who has turned things around. I am going to continue my hard cut until the new year where I plan on my first cycle. My goal will be to bulk clean as I can - I will put a number on it once I see my final cut stats.

I will get my bloods done before even sending to make sure my body is in a good position for my first run. Either way I aim to get my first cycle in for the beginning of the year but took the advice of many to change my diet and work myself up naturally first.

Take care and happy gainz ;)

My experience with AAS has been nothing but great one! I have had 4 prior cycles. (Test E,C, Sustanon, Tren A, E, Winny, Anadrol, Dbol) I had phenomenal results and had a blast on and during my PCT. My stats are: Age: 28 Height: 6'2 Weight: 200lbs BF: 9% My goal for the next cycle is to get ready for a show in 4 months! And bring a killer physique to stage. My diet and training I can't really post since I'm being trained by an IFBB professional who placed 6th at the mr. Olympia back in the day! But definitely will keep everyone updated daily on what food I ate and how and what I trained. I will have no problem writing a detailed log every single day and keeping everyone updated about my diet and training. Also how I feel and give detailed feedback on my experience! I will also be running bloods to show everyone! Thank you for the opportunity Hipo! Really appreciate it! Hopefully you consider me! :)

I would like to volunteer. Im planning on running something similar to the second cycle. Ive ran four cycles starting with test at 400mg. Second test 500 mgs with tbol. Third test 500 with adrol. Fourth test 750mgs with adrol and tren. Was planning on running same cycle again. I work out 4-5 days a week different body part every day. Eat 250-400 g protein depending on if on cycle or not. Carbs vary from 300-500 fats 50-100 im 5'11" 210lbs at bout 9-10%bf. Been training religiously for 6yrs and diet on point for last 4

Hi guys!!

I think joonp can be a great user here to test the products and to let all us know his feelings about them. What do you think?!

Hipo

I think thats a great idea lol. I will keep daily logs and mid cycle bloods as well as my thoughts on products

Sounds good to me Hipo. I think he'll do great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you pick the bulking cycle?

No the cut or lean bulk. I forget the exact name. I prefer more lean gains. i Am pretty excited. Never did anavar or winstrol before. Curious as to how lean it will take me with the tren.

No the cut or lean bulk. I forget the exact name. I prefer more lean gains. i Am pretty excited. Never did anavar or winstrol before. Curious as to how lean it will take me with the tren.

Awesome. Looking forward to the log as well.

Top Bottom