napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gym Idiots

teufelhund

Anyone have any similar experiences? At one of the gyms I go to, there is a self professed meat head roid dealer. This moron actually walks around the gym trying to solicit customers while they are working out! If that isn't bad enough, when he actually finds a dummy to do business with him, he will shout out loud to the guy that his order is in. Could anyone really be this stupid?

Anyone have any similar experiences? At one of the gyms I go to, there is a self professed meat head roid dealer. This moron actually walks around the gym trying to solicit customers while they are working out! If that isn't bad enough, when he actually finds a dummy to do business with him, he will shout out loud to the guy that his order is in. Could anyone really be this stupid?

That guy would be kicked out of 99% of any gym within minutes

This moron actually delivered a guys gear to the gym, put the gear on a table and told the guy to check to make sure everything was there. The guy almost dropped dead from fright because there were cops working out at the time. If I shot this goof I think I could get a free membership.

I hate to stereotype but I picture a Boston Loyd type...............you know, doesnt look near as good as he should when you consider the number/amount of compounds he is on.

(BTW - Im not a BL hater or a fan but I think most people would agree that he runs a TON of s**t.)

I believe he is currently running a test/dbol/grey goose/budweiser stack. It has given him exceptional bloat and complete lack of judgment. He has also developed excellent diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the brain syndrome. Who the hell would buy from this guy and take advice on cycling from him is beyond me.

First of all if you know what your doing you don't sell in a gym. What's he selling do you know. I love love love finding out what these turkeys sell and the price they charge.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

First of all if you know what your doing you don't sell in a gym. What's he selling do you know. I love love love finding out what these turkeys sell and the price they charge.

That part is even funnier. Kalpa Test for 80.00 a bottle. Last time I checked you can buy that shit online in bulk for about $25.00 a bottle. Other Kalpa and Balkan products with the same mark up. I have a pretty good idea which website he uses and you probably do too. He also sells crap Hygetropin that comes in 8iu bottles. I always thought Hyg. came in 10iu. A real meat head.

It's unreal what people pay guys selling to them in the gym. Most of them don't even realize it's easier, much cheaper, and safer to order anything you need online

It's unreal what people pay guys selling to them in the gym. Most of them don't even realize it's easier, much cheaper, and safer to order anything you need online

I have to admit guys are dumb if they arnt on forums and know what they could pay

I live in a small town and i sell test cyp for $80. Lol. I shit u not and they are all oh man thats a good deal. Lol.

Tren is like $100. All day.

PHURIOUS

Standard here in DFW is 100 a vial. Some I see at 200 for blends.

Like standard not concerned kinda deal. It's stuff like Geneza and 24k here too

This moron actually delivered a guys gear to the gym, put the gear on a table and told the guy to check to make sure everything was there. The guy almost dropped dead from fright because there were cops working out at the time. If I shot this goof I think I could get a free membership.

doesnt sound like he will be amongst the free community for very much longer .. besides being stupid

Top Bottom