chickrock15 said:
Not to brag or anything... lol!

I know right? He threw you right under the bus!! :D

Re: RE: Re: Tattoos - I've Done it Before and I'm Doing it Again

xdevinxsoccer said:
DylanGemelli said:
dawnfader said:
DylanGemelli said:
very nice bro! I will say that the rib cages were my last... i have an extremely high pain tolerance, as im sure you can see by all the work but the ribs were an entire different story... definitely a pain i dont want again!

I feel for you, man. I know the ribs are a bitch to get done, especially for a super ripped guy like you. I have a few hours left for my sleeve to be totally done and after that I think I'm done with needles unless it's time for a cycle :mrgreen:

cbbram said:
Here are mine... These were taken a few years ago...

Nice, I love the koi fish and the octopus.

the sleeves were not bad except the back of the elbow... NOT FUN either... LOL yeah bro, the ribs are entirely different, trust me! :D

its possible loud obscenities were used on those sessions...
Haha the mindset to get your ribs tattooed is just something I do not have Lmao. I wish I did though!

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

my wife was even there with me and she even got a little scared because i never squirm... im known to yell an ocassional FUCK here and there but never squirm and i was fucking squeezing her hand, squirming like a bitch etc... it was that bad... the two angels holding the daggers set me off... i felt like someone had a blow torch on me... i stuck it out though! when those sessions were done, i felt like i had been in a 12 round boxing match though...

Re: RE: Re: Tattoos - I've Done it Before and I'm Doing it Again

chickrock15 said:
DylanGemelli said:
dawnfader said:
Nice ink, guys! Here's most of my sleeve that I've been getting completed in the last 3-4 years:
[attachment=0:1hmrr1oi]Untitled.jpg[/attachment:1hmrr1oi]

It's kind of steampunk-themed, the eye with the fire in it is actually a reference to one of my favorite movies - Blade Runner. There's also some stuff on the inside of my bicep that's not in the pictures.

Please excuse my skinny-ass arms, I'm working on that :mrgreen: I also have 3 medium-to-large black and gray tattoos on my other arm.

very nice bro! I will say that the rib cages were my last... i have an extremely high pain tolerance, as im sure you can see by all the work but the ribs were an entire different story... definitely a pain i dont want again!
I have a pretty darn high tolerance for pain, but I think ribcage tattoos are worse than childbirth!! Lol I designed one for my other side abd decided against it lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Im clueless on how childbirth feels but imagine feeling like someone is holding a blowtorch on your rib cage and digging in... LOL Not on the bucket list right? Im just glad i stuck it out and made it through

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Tattoos - I've Done it Before and I'm Doing it Again

DylanGemelli said:
xdevinxsoccer said:
DylanGemelli said:
"dawnfader" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:

I feel for you, man. I know the ribs are a bitch to get done, especially for a super ripped guy like you. I have a few hours left for my sleeve to be totally done and after that I think I'm done with needles unless it's time for a cycle :mrgreen:

"cbbram" said:
Here are mine... These were taken a few years ago...

Nice, I love the koi fish and the octopus.

the sleeves were not bad except the back of the elbow... NOT FUN either... LOL yeah bro, the ribs are entirely different, trust me! :D

its possible loud obscenities were used on those sessions...
Haha the mindset to get your ribs tattooed is just something I do not have Lmao. I wish I did though!

my wife was even there with me and she even got a little scared because i never squirm... im known to yell an ocassional FUCK here and there but never squirm and i was fucking squeezing her hand, squirming like a bitch etc... it was that bad... the two angels holding the daggers set me off... i felt like someone had a blow torch on me... i stuck it out though! when those sessions were done, i felt like i had been in a 12 round boxing match though...
Yep I'm good. I'll stick with keeping my rib cage tattoo free [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Ok, I'm bumping this thread again because I know we have some sweet tatts that haven't been shown from some new members and I like to see the ink (and it's my sneaky way of getting people to showoff their bodies... Not that I need to beg any of you to do that. lol)

I have a bunch.

Attachments

• 20151031_121512-600x1067.jpg
    20151031_121512-600x1067.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 36
  • 20150811_093626-800x450.jpg
    20150811_093626-800x450.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 20151119_184512-480x854.jpg
    20151119_184512-480x854.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 35
I have a lot of unfinished work. Grappling makes it hard to get worked on. Left arm is fully sleeved but only half of it is finished. There are 2 deftones ones, white pony and the diamond eyes owl. Above that is a burned down apocalyptic church with 2 corpses walking around. My left arm has thenline work from a Japanese image of a girl with an arrow through her heart. Unfortunately the guy that did it used bad ink and its basically melting off.

My left leg has all these cartoon characters. I did a master shake on my own theigh. Lol, its what I use as a guide to pin. I was letting my friends practice on me one night years ago, so we just picked simple line art that can be covered later on. Do you know what it was like when I was in county intake with Ned Flanders on my shin?

Anyone think tatts hurt on stage??? I know I'll have to cover them with make up but I'm sure it helps to be clean of ink. Or does it matter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

It depends on the extent of your work. I don't think your tattoos would hurt you one bit. For people that have full sleeves or large pieces that cover a lot of area it can definitely hurt you big time. The tattoos themselves the judges don't care about, unless they obstruct or skew anything they are looking for in regards to separation, vascularity, or definition.

I'm due for a few in the next month or so. I will post for sure. I need one for my son that passed away, a Masonic tattoo, and one for my last vacation...its kind of a tradition to get one after each time we travel.

It depends on the extent of your work. I don't think your tattoos would hurt you one bit. For people that have full sleeves or large pieces that cover a lot of area it can definitely hurt you big time. The tattoos themselves the judges don't care about, unless they obstruct or skew anything they are looking for in regards to separation, vascularity, or definition.

I feel like my half sleeve makes it hard to see my left arm well though. Man if I had the money id have a full Japanese yakuza suit lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Top Bottom