napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best fat burners/thermogenics out there

Hey guys, there was a smilier post to this a while ago but i wanted to bring it back up for discussion to see if theres anything new out there. Besides sarms like gw, what are some fat burners out there that have actually worked for you guys. Of course diet and cardio must be in check and you have to be in a deficit to burn fat, but has anyone had positive experiences with any fat burners on the market? Usually i hear about phenbuterol and eca stack but anything else out there? LIST EM BELOW!!

I don't trust a lot of those products....too many risks. I've had more success with fat burning & thermogenesis by using diet & cardio than anything.

I don't trust a lot of those products....too many risks. I've had more success with fat burning & thermogenesis by using diet & cardio than anything.

diet and cardio are way more important .they are like 95%. but a decent fat burner can add alittle edge.

The only ones that worked well for me were PES Alphamine/Norcodrene, and to a much lesser extend ShredJym. OxyElite Pro was my all time favorite back in the day when DMAA wasn't banned in supps.

The only ones that worked well for me were PES Alphamine/Norcodrene, and to a much lesser extend ShredJym. OxyElite Pro was my all time favorite back in the day when DMAA wasn't banned in supps.

Try Hydroxy Elite, it has the same exact ingredients as oxyelite except it has garcina cambogia in it.The company that makes it, still uses dmaa, they are fighting the fda on the dmaa problem and continuing to sell it

Try Hydroxy Elite, it has the same exact ingredients as oxyelite except it has garcina cambogia in it.The company that makes it, still uses dmaa, they are fighting the fda on the dmaa problem and continuing to sell it

I've read about that on Priceplow- I haven't heard anything about the company that makes it, though. Are they legit?

I've read about that on Priceplow- I haven't heard anything about the company that makes it, though. Are they legit?

yea its hi-tech. they make jack'd up, which is a prework i use and a few others on here use.It also has dmaa. i havent used the fat burner but i used their preworkout and love it.I do know they both have dmaa

How about DNP.

Woah someone took the plunge off the deep end. I would never even think of taking DNP. It sounds like it works but it can also kill you. And you really don't even know what you are getting. Ah bro. I'm going to let others respond because I don't even know what to say about DNP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about DNP.

Wouldn't recommend anyone touch that with a ten foot pole. That stuff will KILL you and fry you from the inside out if you take more of a dose than your body can handle....and as we know everyone responds to things different. The risk is far too great for that stuff and it should be written off as an option for anyone at anytime.

There is a good bit of info in the steroids section on dnp. My fav is still the eca stack with phenbuterol

Woah someone took the plunge off the deep end. I would never even think of taking DNP. It sounds like it works but it can also kill you. And you really don't even know what you are getting. Ah bro. I'm going to let others respond because I don't even know what to say about DNP.

A guy at the gym I used to go to was put in the hospital after a "guru" put him on too high of a dnp dose. He literally almost died and from what I hear hasn't been the same since, something to do with his heart.

Damn bro. People need to research and not just listen to a bro at the gym

A guy at the gym I used to go to was put in the hospital after a "guru" put him on too high of a dnp dose. He literally almost died and from what I hear hasn't been the same since, something to do with his heart.

Wow.....insane. And exactly why you research things yourself, and don't just listen to a guy at the gym

"Some guy @ the gym told me"

NO ONE should be messing with DNP, Lasix, insulin........

Top Bottom