napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

learn a hard lesson

bigvic

Got my order from NAPS confiscated. I'm hoping my order from pharmacy lady makes it through. I'm tracking it and it said outbound from customs and arrival at San Francisco facility. Hopefully that means it made it??? Anyone know

Got my order from NAPS confiscated. I'm hoping my order from pharmacy lady makes it through. I'm tracking it and it said outbound from customs and arrival at San Francisco facility. Hopefully that means it made it??? Anyone know

Don't check tracking when international, bro. It leaves a paper trail of your ip and it causes a notification each time you check.

naps has a very poor record of shipping times and custom problems.That is more so their problem then the gear quality itself.

Don't check tracking when international, bro. It leaves a paper trail of your ip and it causes a notification each time you check.

You do know how the system works right? There is no Human on the other end of the notification. Its computers, yes they proabably log the IP address just in case there is a future problem. But considering that there is over 40 million pieces of mail coming through customs a day in some form or fashion, it would be impossible to effectively track a package unless that package was Identified of its contents before shipping. And if your paranoid about it logging your IP address use a VPN, your typical Government agency does not have the resources nor the desire to defeat VPN's. The Government sends stuff all the time through the Mail to see if Customs can pick up the obvious and most of it is obvious such as pacakges labeled Meth on it with actual Meth like substance with residue. 9 out of 10 of those packages made it through customs.

Well the order I made through Naps was just $36. So I was just testing how fast they shipped. I so wish I had found this sight a month ago. There is so many good people on here with lots of help.and will never use naps again

You do know how the system works right? There is no Human on the other end of the notification. Its computers, yes they proabably log the IP address just in case there is a future problem. But considering that there is over 40 million pieces of mail coming through customs a day in some form or fashion, it would be impossible to effectively track a package unless that package was Identified of its contents before shipping. And if your paranoid about it logging your IP address use a VPN, your typical Government agency does not have the resources nor the desire to defeat VPN's. The Government sends stuff all the time through the Mail to see if Customs can pick up the obvious and most of it is obvious such as pacakges labeled Meth on it with actual Meth like substance with residue. 9 out of 10 of those packages made it through customs.

lol METH in bold black sharpie. id love to see that..

Well the order I made through Naps was just $36. So I was just testing how fast they shipped. I so wish I had found this sight a month ago. There is so many good people on here with lots of help.and will never use naps again

its cool man, i got burned in the past too. but you are here now man. and wait until you receive pharmalady gear. you will be supremely satisfied..

lol METH in bold black sharpie. id love to see that..

I shit you not, google it their is countless stories about this kind of thing. Plus AAS is hard to detect not in the sense that it doesn't have a scent or a charteristic to it, but its not on top of the food chain in detection measures. From what I understand Naps is just sloppy with what they do.

You will know if international orders of illegal substances are confiscated because they will ship the box without content with a letter stating Seizure and you have the right to appear in person at the CBP and dispute the seizure. Has this happened yet ? These are the risks when ordering international. You have better options with our sources here at the AR forums

I would not worry about tracking packages and an IP trail, this is very rare and would have to be an ongoing investigation with high dollar amounts of illegal substances for an extended period of time.. My concern would be more so of receiving package or not, loss of time and money

Another thing most people don't know it the meat and potatoes of Customs resources and personel don't sit at these facilities, they actually are stationed at ports of call, IE ships, Docks and Containers. That is where the majority of major illegal stuff comes from, not a box from Ukraine. Another thing to point out is where the source is located, some countries international mail is virtually wiaved through without looking at it.

So should I just lay off making anymore orders from over seas. Because of my order with naps??

This will be your personal preference, but I would order from sources here due to the turn around time and less risk of package seizure. Now if you enjoy ordering from Naps website, long turn around times and higher risk of seizure package then that would be up to you.. We have great sources here at AR forums with high quality product and much faster TA times.. I always allow our sources reviews to do most of the talking, the rest would be your decision. No need for anybody to tell you exactly what you need to opt for

Packages that are usually opened or seized are any that have leaking content, shattered or loose fitting content that they deem broken or the package itself has major damage to it. Or unless you are a well known drug trafficker shipping high dollar amounts that's been under investigation for some time.. But I doubt most of us fall into the last category

Top Bottom