napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle

JLewis91

Hey!

So I'm starting my first cycle soon, but before I start I would like to ask a few questions about my cycle and what you think.

So to start off, my first cycle is going to be 8 weeks long. I will be running Testosterone Enanthate at 500mg per week. I will not be using any oral steroids with this cycle as this is my first cycle and probably the most important, so I'll be sticking to injections only.

I will also be running Clomid alongside my cycle at 50mg per day.

Now here's my first question, I would also like to run Aromasin alongside my cycle, but I don't know how to use it. I know it doesn't have to be taken everyday, so how many times per week should I use it whilst on my steroid cycle?

My second question is in regards to my PCT. I have already decided that I will be running Clomid at 100mg per day for the first two weeks of my PCT, again I would also like to use Aromasil in my PCT... But yet again I don't know how to use it.. How many times per week can I use this drug and at what dosage when on PCT?

I'm either doing this cycle safely, or not at all..

Thank you very much for reading guys, I look forward to hearing from you! ;)

Welcome to AR bro. Safety is what matters most. We are all in this for the long hual. As for your cycle you do not need to run clomid during your cycle, instead run aromasin @ 12.5 mgs every other day. Save the clomid for PCT. It would also make recovery easier if you added tamoxifen with the clomid

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Here a layout
Week 1-12
Test E @ 250mgs twice a week
Aromasin EOD 12.5mgs

Week 12-14
Waiting on ester to clear
Aromasin EOD 12.5 mgs

Week 14-16
Pct
Clomid 50mgs
Tamox 40mgs
Aromasin EOD 12.5
Week 16-18
Pct
Clomid 25mgs
Aromasin 12.5 EOD
Tamox 20mgs

Awesome! Thanks bro, I really appreciate the layout too.. that's made life so much easier :)

Just one more question.. Do I have to inject 250mgs twice per week, or can I just inject 500mgs once per week? Thanks again brother

The layout big biz gave you is spot on. The way aromasin works is by occupying the aromatase enzyme cell and destroying it so that free testosterone can not be converted to estrogen through the process of aromatization. Its a suicidal aromatase inhibitor and can lower sex hormone binding globulin, increase free testosterone and control estrogen like no other. Its by far the best choice of AI. Clomid is a fertility drug and is actually a mild estrogen used in pct to stimulate natural production by the HPTA. It binds to receptors around the hypothalamus and essentially tricks the limbic system into thinking there is too much estrogen in your system and therefore stimulates your testes to produce testosterone naturally. Save the Clomid for your pct. Isnt going to do what you want on cycle. If you have any other questions feel free to ask or email me at at the address in my signature

Awesome! Thanks bro, I really appreciate the layout too.. that's made life so much easier :)

Just one more question.. Do I have to inject 250mgs twice per week, or can I just inject 500mgs once per week? Thanks again brother
You can pin once a week but a twice a week protocol will keep levels more stable

Okay bro, sounds chill to me

So if I'm going to pin twice per week, how many days should I leave between each pin? Thanks

Big business gave you a perfect first cycle for you to follow buddy. Great advice!

The only thing I'd like to add to that, is I highly recommend adding in GW-501516 to your pct at 20mg per day and MK-2866 at 25mg per day for the duration of PCT. This will help tremendously with keeping gains from your cycle by promoting more anabolism post cycle, and will also help your recovery considerably and give you better nutrient uptake to feed those muscles post cycle when test levels are low. It is literally night and day difference between using them or not for gain retention.

You can get them at www.pureessencesarms.com and there is actually a huge flash sale there TODAY for 20% off all orders, so a perfect time to take advantage of it

Top Bottom