napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

So what are you going to be for Halloween??

GTFORMULA

Banned
I figured this would be fun. I'll start off with me and my two young sons will all be wolverine lol. They are using the costumes from target that are like the old cartoons. Yellow and blue with the mask. I'm going as him for the newest -The Wolverine -movie. Black pants, boots, dog tags and claws. No shirt lol. Since my bulk cycle somehow turned into a cut cycle, I said fuck it and will be trying to lean out until Halloween to play the part. Wife is going as a sexy pirate with a black corset and tiny skirt and boots. Should be fun. This is the first Halloween since a kid I've dressed up and first one I had a sexy woman that wanted to dress extra slutty too hahaha. Actually the pic girl looks similar to my wife.

Attachments

• the-wolverine-description-507580-640x360.jpg
    the-wolverine-description-507580-640x360.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 24
  • costume-pirates-fff2-daisy-1793black.jpg
    costume-pirates-fff2-daisy-1793black.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 26
you know, ive always wanted to dress like a trojan warrior or something like that... something that most would have draw on abs and i can just go as is!! LOLLL

My wife and I tossed around a few ideas, but I don't think we are going to dress up. Almost went with Popeye and Olive Oyle though. That one would have been pretty good I think lol

you know, ive always wanted to dress like a trojan warrior or something like that... something that most would have draw on abs and i can just go as is!! LOLLL

You gotta do king Leonidas from 300 lol. Would be epic. Seriously I'm going to post some pics of us we take. I think we should all participate and have fun on here.

With your lean bf, that would actually fit you good!

I don't have to dress up anymore, I'm that old creepy guy that walks around the neighborhood yelling at little kids for getting their ball out of my yard! LOL

I'm not gonna do anything except tell little kids to shut up and stop ringing my door bell I like jm's method. I may be young but I'm an angry old bastard at heart lol.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Halloween was the most annoying day of the year back when I was a punk rocker. I spent the whole day saying, "What costume?"

I always liked Halloween. Probably cause down here in Florida it means that it might go below 80 degrees lol. It means decent air is coming finally lol. Plus I like the fall and winter holidays.

I'm a Gorilla lol and my girlfriend is probably gonna be a sumo or a ketchup bottle haha And my brother is a Knight with a cool shield and a badass mask (carrying a real sword) haha

Top Bottom