napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stretch marks

I got on a test cycle and i noticed new strech marks on my biceps, and chest. Is there any way to prevent them or get rid of them?

Nope. It's all in your genetics. Either you get them or you don't. Tanning will make them look better

Nope. It's all in your genetics. Either you get them or you don't. Tanning will make them look better

^ This. Sunless (self) Tanner helps since you're actually applying pigment to the skin. Not much you can really do as they're genetic. Some people are more pre-disposed to getting them over others.

The coco butter and vit e oils do help because I have seen many women that used that tip for their pregnancy stretch marks.

Yup.. I have them, and they do fade a bit over time. At first they can be really red, but really people don't notice IMO. People are too busy worried about their own shit.

Yup.. I have them, and they do fade a bit over time. At first they can be really red, but really people don't notice IMO. People are too busy worried about their own shit.

^ Exactly. When was the last time you paid attention to peoples stretch marks? I wouldn't worry about it bud.

The coco butter and vit e oils do help because I have seen many women that used that tip for their pregnancy stretch marks.

They just don't get stretch marks then.. My wife has had two kids and stomach was absolutely huge. She is small too. No stretch marks. Non of her sisters have them.

Coco butters and such help.. But you either have them or don't. I tried it on myself and still got them.

im using palmers coco butter now, the old stretch marks are faded and white, but the new ones are very purple.

Yea.. it's usually like that with new stretch marks. They're like purple/redish. It fades brother and they become lighter almost like scar tissue if I was to direct compare. Don't worry too much about it right now.

im only on week 3 of my first cycle...and im up about 8 pounds... wasn't expecting the stretch marks at all, i guess i wasn't expecting to grow this fast.

im only on week 3 of my first cycle...and im up about 8 pounds... wasn't expecting the stretch marks at all, i guess i wasn't expecting to grow this fast.

Can't complain too much bud! First cycle is always great if your training and diet are right. Just gotta focus on keeping those gains post cycle.

I got on a test cycle and i noticed new strech marks on my biceps, and chest. Is there any way to prevent them or get rid of them?

You can try scar cream. Will make them fade a little but unfortunatly they are there to stay my friend.

PHURIOUS

Like others pointed out, if you have them, then it means it's in your genetics. Luckily I've never had one. If you do just give it time and it will fade a bit. Tanning will help, but time is what really is going to help you the most

Top Bottom