napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New Pure Essence Update

Million Dollar idea.. Candy that gets you ripped..

If they can make it taste like candy then you're on to something. Right now candy isn't what I'd use to describe it lol.

I always enjoy reading through the logs/reviews. Looking forward to seeing what people have to say about the new additions.

It will be really nice having pure essence as a one stop shop for all your PCT and ancillary needs!

i can't... i was instructed not to... they are going to do the announcement... =) I would love to"! Im sure they will announce soon
Completely understandable bud. Didn't actually expect you too lol. I think it's great how PE is going so far. Everything very positive. Looking forward to hearing what's to come.

I can't wait to get the SARMS Super stack and some clomid!!! I feel proud to "Pop my cherry" with the best of the best out there!!!!!!!! haha

I can't wait to get the SARMS Super stack and some clomid!!! I feel proud to "Pop my cherry" with the best of the best out there!!!!!!!! haha

just wait brother... wait until you see all the new product lineup... clomid is definitely a part of that brother

Top Bottom