napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Sibutraplex Fat Burner ReBranded

9th Wonder

I’ve gotten a large amount of inquiries over the months and it’s back! Rebranded as EU Pharmaceuticals Fat Blast 20 (formally Axio Sibutraplex) is ready.

The profile is a bit different then the previous version missing 10mg of GW and 10mg of Var. The easy fix is to order the two items separately.

Sibutraplex was By far the best fat burner I’ve ran so I’ll be curious to see if this produces similar results.

4ed33a18634d19bcd73b97f95f6bebc4.jpg

0721be8a101e8f6bd63a784a35b5e307.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looks like a great fat loss aid, one question though: what's the point of having 1 mg of ostarine ?

Not sure what the 1mg is for. I also thought that was interesting

Thought I would bump this... Very popular product that works exceptionally well

Want to keep bumping this so everyone see. I start running mine on Monday. Let’s see how it stacks up to the previous version.

I love it. I don’t notice much difference from the previous version. The pills are smaller and the amount you take is more measurable based upon weight.

I take three before breakfast and I can feel my core temp change... almost a feeling of cold sweat, but it last an hour maybe.

Absolutely the best fat burner of all time in my opinion

Quick update.. still running the recommended dose for my weight. The directions say to dose it in the morning before breakfast but I get a cold sweat due to core temperature rise. So I’ve been taking it before I workout and it’s far less noticeable. That’s said, I’ve been hitting the gym in the morning and the rest of the day is all down hill.

When I ran the older version I also ran it before working out and like it better then too. It’s the best way to run it IMO.

Top Bottom