napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Yes!!!!! Eca!

Just take 1 of each of those pills and you'll be set. I've dosed as much as 3X per day.

1 Dose:
1 pill Broncaid = 25mg ephedrine
1 pill aspirin = 81mg
1 pill caffeine = 200mg

Don't forget to take a day or two off each week. Otherwise you'll get adrenal fatigue, which can suck. I speak from experience. :)

And this should go without saying, but diet is still #1 in this equation. If you're diet isn't on point during this time, you're just wasting your money with the ECA stack. The stack will only give you a slight metabolic boost. Slight. ;)

Diet is on point....60/25/15. I'm pretty good to sticking to it. Lots of tuna and chicken!

Drb told me to take two aspirin the first dose. And then no more aspirin throughout the day. I could dose the other ones but not aspirin. So I did
1E, 1C, 2A. Then I did a half of a E and A at lunch.
Add half each increase to find your sweet spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drb told me to take two aspirin the first dose. And then no more aspirin throughout the day. I could dose the other ones but not aspirin. So I did

Huh...that's the first time I've heard of doing it like that. I'm not going to argue with advice from Drb. He knows his shit.

Nice....sounds good I'll give it a shot

Nice....sounds good I'll give it a shot

The asprin throws in a prostagladin that keeps the E working longer. So first thing in the morning you go 25E, 200C and 2 full asprins. IF you want to do this again at lunch then you do not need asprin, as it is still in your system. I would not do this a third time in one day. If you feel that this is not enough then you follow the same regimen,but use 50mg E, 200C and 2 full asprin in the morning and then at lunch your choice...25 or 50mgE, 200C. One you have the 2 full asprins in you then you are good for about 6 hours.

The asprin throws in a prostagladin that keeps the E working longer. So first thing in the morning you go 25E, 200C and 2 full asprins. IF you want to do this again at lunch then you do not need asprin, as it is still in your system. I would not do this a third time in one day. If you feel that this is not enough then you follow the same regimen,but use 50mg E, 200C and 2 full asprin in the morning and then at lunch your choice...25 or 50mgE, 200C. One you have the 2 full asprins in you then you are good for about 6 hours.

Great advice right here. I would follow this to a T buddy

Top Bottom