napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Any particular reason the website was down for over 8 hours?

I've contacted Dylan about it and texted him this morning. Still waiting to hear if there was some server maintenance or something similar

You know me Rock, with all that has been going on with Evo and LE. I kind of like to know what is going on.

I'm sure it's not related to that.. Well.. Maybe an evo attack.. Haha

I doubt it also, but I wouldn't put it past either of those organizations. The question I have always wondered and never asked is what is the legality issues on a sight like this and Evo?

At first I thought it was my phone but then I tried to log on from the web and saw problems there too. Idk but glad it's going again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

You know me Rock, with all that has been going on with Evo and LE. I kind of like to know what is going on.
Law enforcement don't give a shit about a forum bro. I guarantee you that, so you can throw that one out. I know you are a little on the paranoid side and new to all of this, but I can assure you it's nothing to worry about

The absence of Dylan is not comforting to me.
Dude he is sleeping now. The same time he does every day! He lives out west and goes to bed late, he will be on in a few hours same time he always does. I talk to him regularly and just talked to him last night before I went to bed. Just chill out bud

The absence of Dylan is not comforting to me.
Dylan doesn't get on until the afternoon and he's on throughout the evening... Rick does mornings (and evening sometimes... Lol)

It's pretty much like this every day...

Ya. Im near him and my eyes just popped open. Lol. Im sure he will be up in a bit. And if it was down pretty much in the middle of the night im pretty sure it was just site maintenance. Not to worry

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I was woke up by my wife after only a few hours of sleep so noone felt "uncomfortable". There was normal site updating going on and took longer than expected... There is supposed to be a message come up about maintenance but it obviously didnt work... Theres no need for panic ok?

I was woke up by my wife after only a few hours of sleep so noone felt "uncomfortable". There was normal site updating going on and took longer than expected... There is supposed to be a message come up about maintenance but it obviously didnt work... Theres no need for panic ok?

Lol ok now go back to sleep mr cranky. [emoji6]

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Dylan doesn't get on until the afternoon and he's on throughout the evening... Rick does mornings (and evening sometimes... Lol)

It's pretty much like this every day...
Ya, those of us that are regular get to know everyone's posting time frames lol

Top Bottom