napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Getting past the concept of complacency: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
In this video, I continue with my motivational type videos as I teach how to get past the concept of complacency... Learn about how complacency keeps you down, how to overcome it as well as how to be a true success... I go into great detail and shows his true passion for success in his explanations... This is a video that is beneficial to everyone! ENJOY!

Getting past the concept of complacency: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBYLiTtLM7A&feature=youtu.be

I've been discussing this to some degree on the forum in regards to the gym and it's so odd that you posted this at this time when we've been plagued with a rash of persons talking shit that really has displayed their own personal acts of complacency in their training. I'm sorry to keep bringing it up, but it's been a sticking point to me... recent claims of certain body fat %'s. That was a perfect example of complacency and the inclination to give oneself the benefit of the doubt instead of being critical of oneself which would require extra effort rather than being comfortable and satisfied with where they are. It's fucking ridiculous and sad and I don't give a fuck who's feelings get hurt, or pride wounded. I critique the fuck outta myself, I train hard and admittedly say I'm not gonna diet hard as fuck simply because I love a fucking steak... had a 20 oz T-Bone drenched in garlic butter. I look the way I do because I train hard af, try to monitor what I eat with some common sense and keep my AR's full of swole nectar... if I can be turning 46 and look like a not so fat piece of shit it should be a breeze for anyone else especially if they're younger. I have just two distinct advantages... all I have to do is lift and I am The 44. Lol fuck me running I got jokes for days.

Great vid!

I've been discussing this to some degree on the forum in regards to the gym and it's so odd that you posted this at this time when we've been plagued with a rash of persons talking shit that really has displayed their own personal acts of complacency in their training. I'm sorry to keep bringing it up, but it's been a sticking point to me... recent claims of certain body fat %'s. That was a perfect example of complacency and the inclination to give oneself the benefit of the doubt instead of being critical of oneself which would require extra effort rather than being comfortable and satisfied with where they are. It's fucking ridiculous and sad and I don't give a fuck who's feelings get hurt, or pride wounded. I critique the fuck outta myself, I train hard and admittedly say I'm not gonna diet hard as fuck simply because I love a fucking steak... had a 20 oz T-Bone drenched in garlic butter. I look the way I do because I train hard af, try to monitor what I eat with some common sense and keep my AR's full of swole nectar... if I can be turning 46 and look like a not so fat piece of shit it should be a breeze for anyone else especially if they're younger. I have just two distinct advantages... all I have to do is lift and I am The 44. Lol fuck me running I got jokes for days.

Great vid!
i completely agree bro... the timing for this topic, unfortunately, is never bad though because its one of the most prevalent problems i see... i refuse to be complacent... i spent half my twenties if not more like that and once you taste any sort of success from hard work, you should NEVER look back and always move forward and complacency puts you back to square one... i prefer to stay on square infinity meaning complacency is not in my vocabulary...

This is a great topic. I know we can all be guilty of being complacent at times. What's important is learning from it and overcoming it, so you don't end up just spinning your wheels.

Great vid!

If your complaint of body fat percentage has anything doing with my post, tgere was nothing mentioned about me being complacent and am not. Let get that straight right now.
Am not where I want to be and continue to build and shred down.

10% totul is low as I will go. Am not out to win competition, be window dressing
or live to be pretty. Am doing it for strength and endurance because I just jimped into being paid intern, getting ready for Bloc 2 class, and earning 3 medical licenses and 1st degree in 2.5 years. Is much more important to me than any here thinking I need to be stroked.

I got what I want right here at home.

Truth is, no offence, I do not really have the time to give a shit what anyone thinks about what I say and am not going to bother anymore unless you are my patient. I will be kucky to earn $12 an hour in trauma center this summer pulling 12 hours a time and class start this fall.
https://youtu.be/LH_z18KiKH4
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Dylan, great video! Absolute correct dude! With my new schedule, I will try your idea of 150mg/week deca along with my TRT at current cycle end and be in maintain mode for a bit. Likely I will be 3 days 1 week and 4 days in week 2 in 2 week work period at 12 hour days. Can not honestly say am going to spend as much time at gym as I have been, but am aiming for 1 to 2 hours a day on days off.

Am know I will be in better shape! Lol! Thx.
9ccf3a50d2e1844108d9a055315a777d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Top Bottom