napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The 44 Transformation Log (have a sense of humor please)

Lmfao!! That's the funniest shit!!! I am in my office and people are coming to my door saying what the hell you laughing at!!!! Made my morning bro!!!

Could you post your stats and the gear you used to make this amazing transformation?

Additionally, what dance steps were those and was it a part of your cardio routine?

:rolleyes:

/sarc

Could you post your stats and the gear you used to make this amazing transformation?

Additionally, what dance steps were those and was it a part of your cardio routine?

/sarc

Take this jokingly fit4faith:
"No gear to list I just cut out the BBQ sauce and watermelon. As far as dance steps.... we just move like that because we're feral and have to be able to kill anyone and anything at a moments notice.".... BOOM! lol sarcastic response to your once saying all young black ppl were feral remember? OMG I must still be a tad bit feral... cuz I just killed myself buwahahahahahaaaaa.....

Just giving you a hard time.... I be rememberin' thangs , LMAO.

Seriously, just poking fun at you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG. You are killing me 44.... Yup, I deserve to get a hard time....

At least you use BBQ, if you didn't I would have had to question you on that.... Even a "non-ferelish" dumbass like me, likes some good BBQ too for GAINZzzz!

Peace

Bro you got it all wrong, we eat watermelon and Louisiana Hot Sauce with the occasional glass of grape kool-aid or sometimes "grape-aid" for those of us who aren't lucky enough to have food stamps we gotta settle for the off brand grape drinks since we are paying with cash. (Yea I'm black even tho my pictures say differently lol)

OMG. You are killing me 44.... Yup, I deserve to get a hard time....

At least you use BBQ, if you didn't I would have had to question you on that.... Even a "non-ferelish" dumbass like me, likes some good BBQ too for GAINZzzz!

Peace

You tryna get summa dem stamps bro? You know I gottem on deck. You can buy your protein half price and no sales tax. Government cheese baby! Black privilege in the house! You don't like it? Cash me ousside broski! How bow dat?

(Just kidding, have a sense of humor is in the title)

Last edited:
Top Bottom