napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

MGP Order Review

Iron4Life

Hello brothers and sisters, i'd like to share my experience with ordering from ThinD/MGP. As I am still clearing my system, I will not be running any gear until February. So while I cannot personally attest to product experience just yet, I will say that the posted blood work speaks for itself. I initially ordered some var from ThinD since he set it at an unbeatable price. I followed the thread regarding his var when he first introduced it, and was impressed by ThinD, as i got the impression he was more interested in serving the community/living his passion, rather than trying to make a quick buck. The way he does business gives me confidence that MGP will be around for a long time to come.

The ordering process was very simple. Although he won't have the WU option in the new year, i sent him the funds through WU, which was promptly picked up and the package was sent out the same day. It touched down 2 days later. I placed another order last Friday, which arrived yesterday. I believe the payment wasn't picked up until Saturday, so it was shipped out Monday this week, however, that is not a big deal to me and i'm more than satisfied with the turnaround time during this holiday season.

Communication with ThinD was smooth, easy, and a pleasure. I highly recommend MGP to any members here, as once you deal with him, you will get an unmistakable good vibe that this brother is a professional, passionate businessman. I will be posting bloods when I blast his Test-E next year.

Glad to hear you were taken care of. Thin is solid and has gone the extra mile for me personally before. I have nothing but positive things to say about his product thus far.

Keep us posted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Hello brothers and sisters, i'd like to share my experience with ordering from ThinD/MGP. As I am still clearing my system, I will not be running any gear until February. So while I cannot personally attest to product experience just yet, I will say that the posted blood work speaks for itself. I initially ordered some var from ThinD since he set it at an unbeatable price. I followed the thread regarding his var when he first introduced it, and was impressed by ThinD, as i got the impression he was more interested in serving the community/living his passion, rather than trying to make a quick buck. The way he does business gives me confidence that MGP will be around for a long time to come.

The ordering process was very simple. Although he won't have the WU option in the new year, i sent him the funds through WU, which was promptly picked up and the package was sent out the same day. It touched down 2 days later. I placed another order last Friday, which arrived yesterday. I believe the payment wasn't picked up until Saturday, so it was shipped out Monday this week, however, that is not a big deal to me and i'm more than satisfied with the turnaround time during this holiday season.

Communication with ThinD was smooth, easy, and a pleasure. I highly recommend MGP to any members here, as once you deal with him, you will get an unmistakable good vibe that this brother is a professional, passionate businessman. I will be posting bloods when I blast his Test-E next year.
Nice...glad to know the people that have great customer service..fast shipping and handling is always great!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I have placed 3 orders with him myself and can also say he is a stand up guy. Always answers your questions and helped with payment options. Oh and with the killer sales how could you go wrong. I'm definitely coming back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

MGP is looking like a solid option with the deals Thin D runs, especially considering the bloodwork coming in on his gear.

Guy seems to be really just out to brew good gear for the bros here rather than trying to get rich quick, which I can tell you is the ONLY way to last in this business.

From my personal dealings with him, he's a super good dude and always tries to learn something from every conversation, and contributes the knowledge he has without coming off as arrogant or a know it all. Really down to earth guy.

[email protected]

MGP is looking like a solid option with the deals Thin D runs, especially considering the bloodwork coming in on his gear.

Guy seems to be really just out to brew good gear for the bros here rather than trying to get rich quick, which I can tell you is the ONLY way to last in this business.

From my personal dealings with him, he's a super good dude and always tries to learn something from every conversation, and contributes the knowledge he has without coming off as arrogant or a know it all. Really down to earth guy.

[email protected]
Couldn't agree more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Thanks you guys.
This slow holiday shipping will not take me by surprise again....ordering early from now on.

[email protected]

Strong endorsement right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom