napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Why you should use Bitcoin

BigBusiness

6da171c9bf92a5e0a6005f86d117dde5.jpg

It’s anonymous. Any payment can be completed from multiple accounts, a single wallet can have as many as you want receiving address and a different one for sending funds. Account verification/validation might be mandatory for Bitcoin Exchanges, places where you can buy the coins, but you don’t need to do this for your personal wallet or wallets. It requires significantly less time for payment confirmation. We might need 1-2 days to process and confirm your Western Union and MoneyGram payments and 10-20 minutes for the Bitcoin ones. Faster your payment will be confirmed, faster we will ship your order and faster it will be delivered! Bitcoin is not backed by any single bank or country. It’s decentralized. There is no authority to block a bitcoin transaction. And there are no reasons to do so. You already know it, Western Union and MoneyGram transactions could be blocked sometimes for a reason that might be from a good one to the most stupid one. A blocked transaction will require your time and additional costs to resend us the payment. 365 days a year and 24 hours a day – Bitcoin payments are always available. Just make sure that your Internet connection is up and running. It’s like PayPal, credit/debit cards or any other online payment method you are used to, but with a much higher level of anonymity.

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

You hear all the time of wallet being stolen. How is the security as far as my wallet being safe? I've heard you should keep wallets on several sites and routinely rotate where your money is. Thoughts from the experienced?

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

You hear all the time of wallet being stolen. How is the security as far as my wallet being safe? I've heard you should keep wallets on several sites and routinely rotate where your money is. Thoughts from the experienced?

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!
Sounds like too much work to me... I'm getting exhausted just listening.

Long story short – all Bitcoin wallets provide a similar user’s experience. There is a "send" button to make payments and a "receive" one to get them. You’ll need a payment address and an amount to be transferred. An exchange is a good place to get some coins. The fees are ridiculous low and Bitcoin has a higher anonymity level than other online payment methods. It’s somewhere near to cash payments.

You should always consider to check the Bitcoin official rates, though Exchanges usually have their own rate

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Top Bottom