JackSteel
Banned
My dad is 67 and fell out of the pick up truck while tossing out old barbed wire. Looks like he tore something in his knee but not certain what exactly. Bleeding on the inside. Pulled out a cup of blood yesterday. Doc said replacement may be the only option and he doesn't want to do that so I recommended seeing an anti aging doctor for HGH. He is up for anything if it keeps him from having to replace his knee. What should I know to make sure he gets the best information on HGH for healing this? I would recommend SARMS but my dad is very straight and narrow so I'm not going to push RCs. Thanks for any knowledge!
Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off
Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

