napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Who has the best Methylcobalamin (B-12)Injection 5000mcg/ml

the rock123

I've bought 30 ml for around 150.00 in the past and cannot find the source now.I love using this inconjunction with Glutathione twice a week.I believe it keeps my liver clean and I know I get an energy boost from the B-12.Does anyone have a great source on this?

Hipo has good pharma B12. Pharmalady also has it. Domestic pharma/BGS has a B vitamin mix that's pharma grade

Honestly I just use vet grade B complex. It's cheap and still very effective. I love it

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty much all sponsors here have b12 and they're all great folks. What is the purpose for inj b12???

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

The issue is the cost , a 30 ml bottle of 5000 mcg/ ml should be between 100 and 150 if it's pharmacy grade human use not vet use
I love the boost with the glutathione it keeps me juiced bro

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I take 10,000mcg Methyl B12 every other day sublingual. I do notice it helps alot with lots of stuff. I've just never done the injectable

Phurious, borther. I've been running it for a few weeks and have noticed a drastic improvement in performance and overall well-being.

I take 10,000mcg Methyl B12 every other day sublingual. I do notice it helps alot with lots of stuff. I've just never done the injectable

Injectable or liposomal is the most bioavailable. Regular b vitamins don't absorb nearly As good. Same with vitamin C.

Hey Phurious can we get injectable vitamin C? I found some once on Amazon but it was expensive as fuck.

[email protected]

It's much stronger and you only need maybe 1000 mcg twice a week at most

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

You can dose up to 7000mcg a week. Anymore then that and you can start to experience tingling in your extremities.

Great to use in conjunction with nandrolones to control prolactin

We carry B12?! Damn I need to study the price list lol!

[email protected]

Read up! Lol..bigbusiness has used phurious b12 and I will be pulling it in as well with my next stack!

Phurious Pharma Rep
For 5% off any order use code
MBZ5

Honestly I just use vet grade B complex. It's cheap and still very effective. I love it

[email protected]

I won't tell you what to do, but I will tell you to look at the iron content in that vet grade stuff. The main difference between that vet grade blend and pharma grade B12 and Lipo-C blends is the crazy amounts of iron in the horse blends. Makes the blood thicker than sludge and then they put the horse on Lasix to thin the blood before they race so their heart won't explode. Last thing a guy taking AAS needs is higher hemoglobin and hematocrit.

Top Bottom