napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What supplements are you on?

Flanex

Just curious what kind of non-gear you guys are running.I must spend about $5K a year on supps conservatively.I'm not positive they work,but I don't feel right without them.(if that makes any sense)

I just ordered this.The Melatonin was was buy one get one free.I never tried it.Anything that can help with my sleep is a plus in my book.I also use creatine.I have a big ole tub of it though.No need to reorder for quite awhile.I also got some chewable Vitamin C at Walgreens earlier today.

Olympian Labs Melatonin 1mg Liquid - 60 Servings 1 $8.95

Now Vitamin D-3 5000 IU - 240 Softgels 1 $11.95

Now Psyllium Husk Caps - 500 Capsules 1 $12.95

Olympian Labs Melatonin 1mg Liquid - 60 Servings 1 $0.00

USPlabs Super Cissus - 150 Capsules 1 $28.95

Optimum Nutrition Instantized BCAA 5000 Powder - 60 Servings - Unflavored 1 $24.95

Subtotal $87.75
Shipping & Handling $6.95
Grand Total $94.70

I gotta check out that CLA,it sounds interesting.

Yeah I'm only using it cause I'm cutting. I can't say I really notice a huge difference because I'm using it along side other sups, but I have dropped a good amount of fat so I'm sure every little thing helps.

No supplement beats hard work

I keep it pretty simple. Creatine, BCAAs, glutamine, fish oil and multi

Same here. But I add citrulline, beta alanine, zinc, iodine, grape seed extract, calcium & magnesium, vitamin C and DHEA

Handful of pills throughout the day. :D

I don't use much. ATM it's just the multi, fish oil and liv52. Not counting whey and casin protein. I use BCAA'S also, but not at this moment.

I've used alot of different supplements in my time, but these, glutamine, taurine and potassium are the only ones worth the money to me.

I don't use much. ATM it's just the multi, fish oil and liv52. Not counting whey and casin protein. I use BCAA'S also, but not at this moment.

I've used alot of different supplements in my time, but these, glutamine, taurine and potassium are the only ones worth the money to me.

Have you noticed a difference using the slow digesting casein at nigh time vs not?I think it's helped with my gains.

Have you noticed a difference using the slow digesting casein at nigh time vs not?I think it's helped with my gains.
Absolutely, no doubt you should use it. I use it every night right now, but depending on my diet I'll use it, cottage cheese or egg whites.

Absolutely, no doubt you should use it. I use it every night right now, but depending on my diet I'll use it, cottage cheese or egg whites.

Yeah cottage cheese is slow digesting.That's what the old school bros used.

It's great, just so high in sodium. But it's a diet staple for me right now earlier in the day, hence the casin every night right now.

BP meds
Cycle Support
BCAA'S
also a fan of Whey for quick feeds.
Those are my main stay on non anabolics.

Multi
Fish oil
Creatine
Liv support
Vitamin D3
Magnesium
BCAA (only on days when I don't eat breakfast till later)

Whey protein
Creatine
Vitamin D3
Magnesium
Fish oil
Probiotic
Digestive enzyme
Fiber (psyllium husk)
BCAA
Green tea extract

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom