napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Update on my Valhalla experience

Donk

First off sorry for starting a new thread but I'm driving to work and having problems finding the old one. Also please ignore any crappy grammar. Anyways brothers I recently placed an order of the Valhalla Sust Man jug. I've been very pleased with whole experience. Shipping was very quick I received my order in three days and it was packaged well. Also relating to the product I'm six pins in and holy shit 10/10 I feel beastly . I will, If my work allows the time, get some bloodwork to post for this cycle. I can already tell that this is an amazing product that is produced by a really stand up knowledge man. I would definitely recommend this kick Ass product.

Hey man thanks for the lil review. The sust is a really good product that is smooth and strong. I know that NYROBO will be pleased that you are enjoying it. Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yep... I've had the pleasure of all but killing a few 30ml jugs of Valhalla products in a short period of time. Valhalla is the fucking real deal. I had some more labs done on Friday and I go see the doc on Monday... curious as to what the hell they're gonna say bro. I was smart enough to postpone some pins so that I could maybe get them to place me on trt or something. I'm still of the opinion that my levels will still be way the fuck up there and the doc is gonna give me that are you on gear face.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

You know I was going to wait, but since you're already making it I may just have to order some caber and you guys pick me up on the Valhalla tren train!

Top Bottom