napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sustanan-250-king-of-testosternone

Testosterone-Propionate 30mg
Testosterone-Phenylpropionate 60mg
Testosterone-Isocaproate - 60mg
Testosterone-Decanoate -100mg
this is a blend of test works great for bulking or cutting cycles everything from fast acting to slow release test .it should be injected ed to eod i like ed injects myself.this was the first test i ever used i got redi-jets and did 1 ml a week and still had very nice gains . there are many blends of this test on the market from 250mg/ml up to 500mg /ml im sure the 500 hurts .some users get the test flu on there first cycle i did but it was no nightmare and my libado went threw the roof sust stack well with dbol and deca

I like sus too bro. It is the desired choice for HRT in the U.K. Other version like omnedren just change out the decaoanate. There is also TestX 450 that puts in 200mg cyp instead of decanoate. Then super test 450 change two of the tests out. Sus was meant to be once per week. When it first came out and was on the market the packaging said once every ten days. Oh sure..that is what we did!! I like 500mg max/1 per week, but have seen one amp ED.

I'm actually not a fan of sustanon at all. I think it provides too much instability in blood plasma levels, and I see no benefit to using it instead of something like enanthate or cypionate.

I understand its original creation for HRT and why they came up with that particular mix of different esters, but in the bodybuilding world I would much rather stick with one ester (whether long or short)

I agree Rock. I like it to begin a cycle with sus for 2weeks but then go to cyp or enan, or use #2 is I dont care for more than 400 cyp, but I like the 400cyp with 250 sus added.G o figga. It is ironic that when sus came out it's purpose was to keep plasma levels perfect. There was tes in it to keep you level for a whole week. That was the science..then the experience was that it was not so good, and then when guys were getting their tes levels done it was found to not at all do as it promised. So there was the science and then there were the users who thought otherwise.

I like sus myself. .it always provides good results with little sides (for me) im currently on a cycle doing one gram per week..thats 500mg x 2 every week..I made the mistake of buying sus 500 this time instead of 250. The pip is ridiculously bad..wont make that mistake twice..ill just take the extra cc of oil. So far results are looking very good n I pleased thus far.

Top Bottom