napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

***Robolics contact info***

FL1025

VIP Member
Hey guys I've been getting a few emails about Robolics contact info so thought I'd post it once again. Please use only this email address when placing orders/inquiries.

[email protected]

If you guys have trouble reaching him get with me or any of the other Reps via pm.

The only Email Robo is using is
[email protected]. It has been this since roughly June/July.
I am a rep as well as FL and Jack. Please come to any of us with issues or questions.

Last edited:
Just used the new email which I confirmed with Mr. Steel, and it went as smooth as usual. It is great to have trusted sources and reps. I will be positing my TRT bloods prior to cycle and, as usual, on cycle. Just getting started.....

Just used the new email which I confirmed with Mr. Steel, and it went as smooth as usual. It is great to have trusted sources and reps. I will be positing my TRT bloods prior to cycle and, as usual, on cycle. Just getting started.....

Looking forward to the bloods.

Awesome, looking forward to it

Top Bottom