osgear

Random Question!

C

cbbram00

All sources here are excellent...

Pharma Lady Rep

Last edited by a moderator:

eli888

I'm new to this forum. Came over from another. Can some one please refer me to the sources link? I can't find it anywhere.

RedMorkai

All great sources here. All the sources support each other as well which is great. I don't see a reason to list a top 3.

eli888

I'm just looking for the sources page where I can communicate with the sources for their lists. I can't find their banners or contact info. Can you help with that?

C

cbbram00

I'm just looking for the sources page where I can communicate with the sources for their lists. I can't find their banners or contact info. Can you help with that?
It's been missing for the past few days. I don't know why...

Pharma Lady Rep

eli888

Hey Pharma Lady. I sent you a pm with my contact info. I look forward to receiving your info. Please let me know if there's anything else I need to provide. Thanks a ton.

C

cbbram00

Hey Pharma Lady. I sent you a pm with my contact info. I look forward to receiving your info. Please let me know if there's anything else I need to provide. Thanks a ton.
Send me a PM bro... I'll get you a list. Pharma Lady is busy processing orders.

Pharma Lady Rep

MaxxPursuit

All I gotta say is... PHURIOUS.

Phurious, Robo, IWGF/BGS, Pharma Lady, Biotech, Hipo, R24... Can't go wrong dude.

Saiyan

I'm new to this forum. Came over from another. Can some one please refer me to the sources link? I can't find it anywhere.

Trying to pm you. Says you are accepting them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
They are all great sources here, or they wouldn't be here. I personally a, VERY happy with Biotech and the results I get from the gear. Powerful , potent, and smooth as butter