napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PHURIOUS PHARMA Featured Product: TREN-X

tren suspension has got some bite. some dudes cry about it. i know a guy that stopped after one pin. i drained a vial in a week, with a max of 4cc suspension in one pin. that fucking hurt. LOLLLL

Thanks for the warning. I have all Phurious suspensions at this time. So those will be added to my log as I use them.

Sorry for the MIA. Family in from out of state. Definitely found some new aggression with the tren X. First try was good. I'll hold real judgment after a few pins to get a better overall idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the MIA. Family in from out of state. Definitely found some new aggression with the tren X. First try was good. I'll hold real judgment after a few pins to get a better overall idea.

Awesome brotha. Please do keep us posted.

Nice. Looking forward to an update on those gains bro..

Just a little reminder of what the TREN-X is!
ef6aec84aaae78d2522ef533b558a6df.jpg

PHURIOUS Featured Product:
TREN-X
AKA the best damn PWO
150mg/ml (75mg/75mg)
Need a nice little boost in the gym? Energy, Strength, Agression then its time to get PHURIOUS!

TREN-X is best used an hour and a half before work out and has a half life of 8 hours.

TREN-X is an injectable oil that features a special blend of test base and tren base.
Jump on this PHURIOUSLY Hot featured product, and place you order!

Contact any of the following PHURIOUS Pharma Family members
Testdude63, BigBusiness, JackSteel, MaxxPursuit, MissBizz or PHURIOUS

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Who needs a liver anyway? Just kidding :p

Lol normally I don't worry about it too much but I think my skin breakouts have been due to cholesterol. Just a guess. I didn't bother to check it. But definitely getting back on the tren train after this cycle.

Top Bottom