napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PharmacomStore Temporary Domain Change

Tazz

Official Rep
V.I.P.
Temporarily the domain will be www.PharmacomStore.WS to acccess the website instead of .co, everything is still the same, accounts, orders, prices , everything , just a different domain ending.

NEW DOMAIN ADDRESS - PHARMACOMSTORE.WS
If one of our domains is temporary down please make sure ALWAYS to check our support page - WWW.PHARMACOM.HELP

Thanks for your cooperation.

Pharmacom Labs Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.ws
Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout
bb5a559e394f4b3337c669d3aba71162.png

Last edited:
Thanks TAZZ!! I'm new here, but not to pharmacomstore. I'm a 50 yr old male. With past experience of the old school boys. Pharmacomstore has been great for an old man ,to get back into the game! And very patient ,with my inexperience and lacking trust,of any source,these days!! I was lucky in my youth to have the help of a state champion and runner up multiple times. In the past 10yrs I have had 8 major surgeries. So I had to reach out to someone! My recovery was past any conventional help. Mainly joints and pain. But not one Doc. Would consider the benefits of any meds ,even under strict supervision. I look like I'm 40,but do to the operations I feel like 70!! I've just started to get my strength back, and a feeling of well being,again!! I was so disappointed,, that I couldn't find the store again!! Thanks to you all in this forum!! :)I may have not signed up until now,but I have been around and reading. So forgive for just popping up,hope Iam not butting in. Just filling all in on me. And I hope a great life to all.:)Thank you all ,for the opportunity to be apart of more!

Thanks TAZZ!! I'm new here, but not to pharmacomstore. I'm a 50 yr old male. With past experience of the old school boys. Pharmacomstore has been great for an old man ,to get back into the game! And very patient ,with my inexperience and lacking trust,of any source,these days!! I was lucky in my youth to have the help of a state champion and runner up multiple times. In the past 10yrs I have had 8 major surgeries. So I had to reach out to someone! My recovery was past any conventional help. Mainly joints and pain. But not one Doc. Would consider the benefits of any meds ,even under strict supervision. I look like I'm 40,but do to the operations I feel like 70!! I've just started to get my strength back, and a feeling of well being,again!! I was so disappointed,, that I couldn't find the store again!! Thanks to you all in this forum!! :)I may have not signed up until now,but I have been around and reading. So forgive for just popping up,hope Iam not butting in. Just filling all in on me. And I hope a great life to all.:)Thank you all ,for the opportunity to be apart of more!

No problem Pal! If you need anything don't hesitate to contact me :)!

http://PharmacomStore.ws - Est. 2008

Pharmacom Labs is in South Korea now

Dear customers, we are glad to inform you that Pharmacom Labs is officially in South Korea now. You can buy our products at our trusted local distributor in South Korea. Regarding all questions about purchases/sales please contact [email protected]

guys the .co site will NOT work when you type it in, it will appear invalid, use the new link in signature.

i sent 350 euro to pharmacomstore on dec 2016 and they never sent me products. pay attention guys!!!

Nice first post

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk
Yeah really!! In December and your just now bitching about it, Knowing damn well the order wasn't from here. If there ever was an order

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

i sent 350 euro to pharmacomstore on dec 2016 and they never sent me products. pay attention guys!!!
And you never messaged a rep from where your order originated?

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Please pm me.

Top Bottom