napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharmabold 300

BigBusiness

bb9c832857ace4b0f0d71f42f74e6b53.jpg

PHARMABOLD 300 (Boldenone undecylenate) is an injectable steroid that exhibits strong anabolic and moderately androgenic properties. The well-balanced anabolic and androgenic properties of this drug are greatly appreciated by athletes, who want to enhance their result without strong side effects.
Boldenone greatly stimulates hematopoiesis. Elevated levels of red blood cells improve oxygen delivery to the muscles. This makes this steroid attractive not only for bodybuilders, but also for track and field athletes. Among bodybuilders, Boldenone is appreciated not only for his ability to promote lean and dense muscle growth, but also for its peculiarity to significantly raise appetite and promote vascularity.
Boldenone has an incredibly long active life, requiring less frequent injections and is often used as a part of very long cycles.

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Stronger Bigger Faster
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

98f9ba4c0f65bb1075bce5ac47eae115.jpg

CUSTOMER REVIEWS

RAF

RATING:*NORMAL

*Verified Purchase

I think there are a good product, i haven' seen a big resuls, probably because a used a low dosage. 200mg of primo and 600 bold a week. Shipping was slow but was not Darius fault. Anyway i will get other product in the future

ROBBYSTUD7

RATING:*GOOD

*Verified Purchase

Very minimal side effects and average gains. I would use it again.

COHUGS

RATING:*EXCELLENT

*Verified Purchase

Excellent

JR IN OK918

*Verified Purchase

My first time dealing with pharmacomstore. Delivered in the time frame they said it would be and Vladimir is always prompt with returning emails. They do good business.

CRISTIAN

*Verified Purchase

what can I say about Pharmabold 300... This a new products I have never used and I must say it works wonders. I can tell a difference with increase of appetite , more hard heathy muscle combined with turinobold. I strongly recommend this product to anyone.....
3677e10eeb121e4066d78e87135ab1e4.jpg

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger

05a6c00a7db0c56b9021b500ea69b909.jpg

Equipoise, also known as Boldenone Undecylenate or EQ, is a veterinarian steroid. It was designed to be a form of long-acting injectable dianabol. The intended use was in the horse and cattle industry. There are no legitimate version of boldenone undecylenate approved by any government anywhere in the world for human use. All of the Equipoise on the market is either from approved veterinarian labs or made in an underground laboratories meant for the black market. Even though it is meant as veterinarian steroid, boldenone is quite powerful when used by humans. The structure of boldenone is almost the same as dianabol. The dianabol hormone is 17AA for oral use, and only has an effective 8 hour half, but Equipoise lacks the 17AA group and actually has a very long undecylenate ester chain attached instead. This ester chain makes boldenone very oil soluble, also because of this EQ is a liquid at room temperature
EQ has a very long half-life of about 14 days and it can remain in the body for months or even years.This compound is not recommended for athletes that have to worry about being tested.

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger

Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Bold 300 Lab Test Results

Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Bold 300 is presented in a 10-milliliter multidose vial and reportedly contains 300 milligrams of boldenone undecylenate per milliliter according to label and/or packaging. Samples of this product were purchased from a European-based internet source between the dates of August 1, 2016 and September 15, 2016.
The samples were forwarded and received by the analytical laboratory SIMEC AG on September 29, 2016. SIMEC performed HPLC-UV quantitative dosage testing, ‘total aerobial microbiological count’ (TAMC) testing and ‘total yeast and mold count’ (TYMC) testing. The report was completed on October 31, 2016.

The product was identified with code number “604331” and the expiration date of July 2017. The quality code “a8wm70jc2d” was successfully used to verify the authenticity of the product on pharmacomlabs.com/code.

Label claim: Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Bold 300 has a label claim of 300 mg/ml boldenone undecylenate.

Actual content: Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Bold 300 was determined to have an actual content of 314.4 mg/ml boldenone undecylenate.

No microbiological contamination was detected.

pharmacom-pharma-bold-300-lab-report-2016-10-31.jpg

(The following images are photographs of the actual product that was submitted for testing.)

pharmacom-pharma-bold-300-05-300x169.jpgpharmacom-pharma-bold-300-07-300x169.jpgpharmacom-pharma-bold-300-08-300x169.jpgpharmacom-pharma-bold-300-12-300x169.jpg

Never used this, but their Test-C was top notch! Wish I would have gotten bloods on it!

I just wish they were domestic. Maybe one day they will get a domestic stock as well! Packaged great, coms were great, and product was too. I'm sure this is just as quality!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never used this, but their Test-C was top notch! Wish I would have gotten bloods on it!

I just wish they were domestic. Maybe one day they will get a domestic stock as well! Packaged great, coms were great, and product was too. I'm sure this is just as quality!

Very hard to beat Pharmacom's quality and the presentation of the product is the best I've ever seen, from the holograms on the labels to boxes nothing but quality all the way!!

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger

Thank you for your feedback Sir!
Regarding the domestic service, this is something most of the big players will never be able to offer in the future. Only resellers and small time operations/UGLs. There are too many risks involved, not only for the source but also for the customer. Average lifespan of a domestic source is less than 2 years and after that all the database, including addresses, payment info or other sensitive info ..is compromised and handed to the LE.

Our premium delivery service we use from EU is somehow comparable with a domestic service, with an ETA of only 5-6 days to US, fast payment processing and a shipping success record or 100% for the 7th year in a row (no seizures !!!)
However, you can get better prices by ordering directly from our factory warehouse, with 2-3 weeks delivery and a pretty decent shipping success rate of around 98%.

Thank you!

www.PharmacomStore.org

Top Bottom