napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady Feeback

LoneWolf

I want to give some feedback on Pharma Lady for the community.

Everything has been first class -- quality products, fast and secure/discreet shipping, and excellent customer service. Plus, her rep (cbbram) always responds quickly to messages.

Best source I've ever used, hands down! (Haven't tried the others here, so that's not a knock on anyone from this forum.)

Everything has been first class -- quality products, fast and secure/discreet shipping, and excellent customer service. Plus, her rep (cbbram) always responds quickly to messages.

Best source I've ever used, hands down! (Haven't tried the others here, so that's not a knock on anyone from this forum.)
Thanks for sharing... and the kind words.

Pharma Lady Rep

Dear Sir

Thank you for your feedback, please enjoy the products.

I wanted to add my experience to the thread, Pharma lady is great extremely proffessional, fast shipping (5 days for me) excellent communication. Shout out to the reps also for patience and professional communication!!!!!!

I wanted to add my experience to the thread, Pharma lady is great extremely proffessional, fast shipping (5 days for me) excellent communication. Shout out to the reps also for patience and professional communication!!!!!!
Thanks for sharing...

Pharma Lady Rep

Top Bottom