napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Memorial Day

Here is a good reminder why it's important to remember what the holiday is all about....

d2ccef5e24185d90619d4fd27bf5922e.jpg

Wow!! Thats pretty fucking powerful stuff right there! Great post. Post of the week right there!

2/25 Charlie Co. Lost some friends myself, Memorial and Veterans day are just not enough but I respect those who actually appreciate it

My Memorial Day tradition:

d8442f41a728dc55c0ebfdc8583934e9.jpg

A lot of us wear 20lb vests or fatigues.
This work out hurts but it's easy to push when you remember the sacrifice of others like Murph.

Last year it took me 43 minutes.

JM750 said:
I literally get teary eyed when i see that stuff. These guys dont get enough recognition. When our men came back from Vietnam, they were fucking spit on!

None of these guys should ever have to work another day in their lives.
Agreed. Travis, the third pic has two kids. Broke my heart to see him in his hospital bed not having any arms to hold his new born. Ugh... Anyway. Zach was killed while leading his squad up a mountain in Afghanistan. A call that his platoon leader shouldn't have made. Shot in the leg and fell down the mountain. Tyler had an RPG go through his humvee door and through his torso. Shitty ways to go but I'll say all three of them are the best guys you'll find. It's funny how the best of us die in combat. Travis and his wife gave me a place to stay for 3 months before I got married to my ex wife. Goddamn shame but they're all heroes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't said it on those post yet and today is officially memorial day. So, thanks to all those on this forum who have served and thanks to ask those that have given the ultimate sacrifice.

JackSteel said:
Bump for those in Valhalla

Lol ^^ I actually was making fun of people referring to "Valhalla" the other day, but it sounds so dramatic I had to [WHITE SMILING FACE]?

JackSteel said:
JackSteel said:

Lol ^^ I actually was making fun of people referring to "Valhalla" the other day, but it sounds so dramatic I had to [WHITE SMILING FACE]?

Ya thats borderline. Lol. Even for you. Ha ha

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
JackSteel said:
"JackSteel" said:

Ya thats borderline. Lol. Even for you. Ha ha

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Lmao

Thank you to all of you on Astenaline Rush and elsewhere that have served, and a very big thank you to all who gave the ultimate sacrifice with their lives for our freedoms.

Top Bottom