napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LV79 Intro

LV79

Hey everyone-
First, I'm excited to join this forum. I've read over many forums thru the past couple of years, but opted to observe rather than join the convo. Clearly, Adrenelanerush has made a positive impression with me enough so, that I'm here to actively partisipate and learn.
My focus currently, like most others, is clean bulking. So any info/tips/sups you have seen to be beneficial in your routine I'm all ears about. Feel free to PM me.
Again, exited to be here!

LV79 said:
Hey everyone-
First, I'm excited to join this forum. I've read over many forums thru the past couple of years, but opted to observe rather than join the convo. Clearly, Adrenelanerush has made a positive impression with me enough so, that I'm here to actively partisipate and learn.
My focus currently, like most others, is clean bulking. So any info/tips/sups you have seen to be beneficial in your routine I'm all ears about. Feel free to PM me.

Welcome to Adrenaline Rush brother! We are excited to have you here, and glad you came over. This is definitely the place to be, as you will learn very quickly. This forum is the absolute best, and like no other. All our members here are treated as family and with the utmost respect. We take care of each other here. No bashing,flaming, and only constructive, honest and truthful advice from some of the most knowledgeable people you will find out there.

We would be more than happy to help you reach your goals with clean and lean bulking. First, tell us a little about yourself such as your stats, years of training, and experience with anabolic supplements

Thanks RickRock!
I'm 35, 6'1",175. Training on and off since high school/college, but have really hit it hard lately 5 or 6 days in the gym w/ intense workouts. I've never run a cycle, sarms or anabolics so really new to the game. I held off in my 20s as I felt I was still growing etc. I've hit the point now where I'm ready to make some moves to push me to new limits.
Read some great comments you made about the benefits of Tbol over dbol. I was thinking a round of test e w/ a Tbol kickstart could be a good option. Scratching my head tho, don't want to overdo it on my firs round...maybe Tbol w/ lgd? That may kick my trash...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LV79 said:
Hey everyone-

Welcome to adrenaline rush brother! Its great to have you and even more wonderful to hear that we were able to get you to join here over everywhere else... I assure you that you will not ever find another forum like this and we would love for you to call AR your new home! If you ever need anything along the way, DO NOT HESITATE to let me know!! Welcome home!

LV79 said:
Thanks RickRock!
I'm 35, 6'1",175. Training on and off since high school/college, but have really hit it hard lately 5 or 6 days in the gym w/ intense workouts. I've never run a cycle, sarms or anabolics so really new to the game. I held off in my 20s as I felt I was still growing etc. I've hit the point now where I'm ready to make some moves to push me to new limits.
Read some great comments you made about the benefits of Tbol over dbol. I was thinking a round of test e w/ a Tbol kickstart could be a good option. Scratching my head tho, don't want to overdo it on my firs round...maybe Tbol w/ lgd? That may kick my trash...

Actually brother, I think a sarms stack would be perfect to start with for you, and then maybe look at doing test with Tbol for the next cycle. I would do a sarms super stack like this, that would be perfect for you. The fact that you have never ran a cycle, will more than likely have you respond very well to a stack like this, and you will see incredible gains

1-12 LGD 10mg per day
1-12 S4 50mg per day
1-12 MK-2866 25mg per day
1-12 GW 20mg per day

PCT
Clomid 25/25/25/25

You just want to make sure and get QUALITY sarms. There's nothing better than www.pureessencesarms.com

LV79 said:
Thanks for the layout. I will look into this!

anytime brother... im more than happy to help... you can come to me with any questions you have at anytime

Everyone here is always ready to help. You made the right choice joining up here. Hope to see you around on the board and welcome!!
S.S.

Top Bottom