napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Injection site really sore with TREN acetate + Test prop. Plz Help

doitright

[attachment=0:3m94pshc]finajet 100.jpeg[/attachment:3m94pshc]

I started tren ace (finaject 100) (100mg/ml) and test p (100mg/ml) made by AC laboratories source about two weeks ago doing .5 ml of each, 1 ml total EOD rotating left and right quad.

I'm getting identical and very painful reactions to the injection regardless of site, starting 12-24 hours post injection, with redness, heat and swelling at a spot adjacent or slightly downstream of where the pin went in. My first worry was abscesses, but the reaction typically subsides within 72-96 hours, so it seems more like an acute sterile reaction.

I use one syringe to mix Tren-A and test, then just inject once. Avoids injecting multiple times.

First few injections, I had no problem. But now a week in it is really painful. Using 23 g 1-1/4 inch needle. Sterile, clean needle each time. Rubbing the site with alcohol swab.

I've never had any issues at all with pinning, and my experience includes putting 2ml of test E and Masterone gear in either quad in a single injection.

1) is there a possible explanation?

2) What's the play here? Heating pads/hot showers have been useless.

Please Advise. Thank you

Attachments

• finajet 100.jpeg
    finajet 100.jpeg
    30.4 KB · Views: 160
doitright said:
I started tren ace (finaject 100) (100mg/ml) and test p (100mg/ml) made by AC laboratories source about two weeks ago doing .5 ml of each, 1 ml total EOD rotating left and right quad.

I'm getting identical and very painful reactions to the injection regardless of site, starting 12-24 hours post injection, with redness, heat and swelling at a spot adjacent or slightly downstream of where the pin went in. My first worry was abscesses, but the reaction typically subsides within 72-96 hours, so it seems more like an acute sterile reaction.

I use one syringe to mix Tren-A and test, then just inject once. Avoids injecting multiple times.

First few injections, I had no problem. But now a week in it is really painful. Using 23 g 1-1/4 inch needle. Sterile, clean needle each time. Rubbing the site with alcohol swab.

I've never had any issues at all with pinning, and my experience includes putting 2ml of test E and Masterone gear in either quad in a single injection.

1) is there a possible explanation?

2) What's the play here? Heating pads/hot showers have been useless.

Lol. Bro....ur using 2 short esters. And tren ace and prop are probably the worst pip producing steroids out there. U either tough it out or stop the cycle. .learn that lesson n stick with long esters . U can switch up and use test E and tren E and problem solved. I learned that lesson years ago myself. .live n learn brother

Please Advise. Thank you

Well for one ur using tren ace and test prop together. That equal pain. Second of all you are using finaject. Which is some painful shit as its really strong. Next. You dont use heat to ease pip. You do ice and ibuprofen to reduce the inflamation. Using heat only makes it spread

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Have you tried any spots other than the quad? Quads can be touchy.
Wither way regardless of the sit you should not be experiencing that pain. If your injection teqnique is correct and you have tried several locations just to be sure, I would contact the supplier immediatly.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: Injection site really sore with TREN acetate + Test prop. Plz Help

PHURIOUS said:
cbbram said:
My quads hurt using Cyp... I could only imagine... Wow

Thats cause you are a little girl. Lol jk

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Lol... I know I'm a little bitch... I switched to my glutes and I don't feel anything the next day

Two drugs there my friend that are notorious for pip. If you were using test cyp and trenE you would get the same results but no pip. I would not even consider short chained anything. The shortest chain I use is sus!! If you have to use those two then vglute only. Inject and massage the area as much as you can.Then ice it. Next day when pip comes use motrin..it knocks it out

The ester attached to those compounds are known to have increased PIP, but if the gear is decent quality it should be able to be injected without issues if you do it properly. I would use a smaller sized needle if you can (I use 25g) and make sure to inject extremely slowly. When I pin short esters I never have PIP regardless of site, but I use a smaller sized needle and take a good minute or two to inject the oil. I never feel a thing

The esters your using yes are known for cases of pip... this is not the case with really good gear though.

I'm doing tren ace quite frequently and there's not a single bit of pip whatsoever. I was using prop as well and not one issue.

I really encourage you to contact your supplier. This pip thing happens and has unfortunatly become acceptable. This is not something you need to deal with though. There is pip free gear. It's just made better than most.

Try to get away from quads too and see how it goes.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

If they are not high concentration versions of those two products they really shouldn't be causing any pain unless it's being caused by the way you are injecting. IT is not likely for that to happen over and over, short ester products shouldn't be causing any more pain than long ester products if the guys making it know what they are doing at all and are getting quality raws. I'd toss it all and start fresh once you heal up some.

Top Bottom