napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Hgh benefits and side effects

trainpapers

Hi Mate,

Thanks for the video you shown on HGH. Let me tell you about my life on HGH. I took oral Hgh for about 8 years. At 26 I initially used it to grow taller as I was 5'6 male. Insecure low self esteem so i took them. Now after 8 years im almost 5'9. The results are impressive and HGH is very addictive can make you feel young full of energy forever. But it did come with side effects. Hands fingers forehead and feet have grown huge. And I'm pretty sure my heart has grown too. After the tragic death of Rich piana who always took hgh igf1. It made me realise the dangers of HGH and it's better to stay clear away from them. As they can be addictive and you won't know the side effects until there too late. Just want to tell you my story as I can relate to Rich Piana. Having a enlarged heart which I know I have is no laughing matter. I'm 34 and hopng to live the rest of my life as naturally as possible. Do not promote HGH it is not safe though my experience.

So much wrong with the above....
First and foremost ORAL HGH? ???
An once of research will show you its total bunk
3" of added height at age 26...might of happened..but not from HGH
Disfigurement? ??? Maybe if you took HUGE. amounts of real HGH over the 8 years

SO BOTTOM LINE...I have no clue what you were taking orally...But...YOU WERE NOT TAKING HGH

its not safe because you took it too young, did it completely wrong and its hard to say what you were even taking man... the issue here is NOT HGH, its the person that is using things with NO CLUE what they are doing and NO CLUE what they have... thats what we call COMPLETELY IRRESPONSIBLE USE...

What do you mean oral HGH? What exactly did you have, because it wasn't GH at all.

Top Bottom