napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

***HAPPY HIPO HALLOWEEN 20% OFF SALE till Nov. 2nd***

44YOGearHead

View attachment 2827

View attachment 2828

This Halloween get super spooktacular savings with hipocampus.me as we bring you savings so awesome it's downright frightening with the gains you will be capable of achieving!!! ALL STOA LABS PRODUCTS (stacks not included) are one simple price $31.00!! Get stocked up, get SCARY BIG and save that money for the strip club fellas!

All Stoa products (minus stacks) will cost $31 USD: http://www.hipocampus.me/product-category/stoa-labs/

Coupon code HALLOWEEN will give a 20% discount in Pharma Grade products.

They can not be used with another coupon code.

These super low prices are available until November 2nd.

The 44
hipocampus.me Board Rep and GAINZ Getting Sommabeyatch
Coupon Code: THE44 for non STOA LABS products and HALLOWEEN for 20% off STOA LABS Pharma Grade till Nov. 2nd

Last edited:

WTF!!!!

All Stoa products (minus stacks) will cost $31 USD: http://www.hipocampus.me/product-category/stoa-labs/

The 44
hipocampus.me Board Rep and All GAINZ, Nothing but the GAINZ and strictly the GAINZ
Coupon Code: THE44 for non STOA LABS products and HALLOWEEN for 20% off STOA LABS till Nov. 2nd

Bumped. ...

The 44
Coupon Code: THE44 for non STOA LABS products and HALLOWEEN for 20% off STOA LABS till Nov. 2nd

There were a customer here posting his results after using Testoa C250 for 12 week @ 600 mg per week.

Untitled-2.jpgUntitled-2.jpg

Results were insane :) During the next days you can get those gains and those numbers for a very cheap price receiving our standard amazing service. It´s a fantastic opportunity to furfill your storage :)

I wouldnt miss them!

Hipocampus.me

Agreed, both Stoa and hipocampus are legit as it gets. Nobody can provide the variety and savings that we do!

The 44

The 44
hipocampus.me Board Rep and GAINZ Getter
Coupon Code: THE44 for non STOA LABS products and HALLOWEEN for 20% off STOA LABS Pharma Products till Nov. 2nd

The 44
hipocampus.me Board Rep and GAINZ World Leader
Coupon Code: THE44 for non STOA LABS products and HALLOWEEN for 20% off STOA LABS Pharma items till Nov. 2nd

Shipping

Good day! Great deal! Just wanted to ask do you guys ship in Asia..particularly Macao?and if yes, how long would it take?thanks have a nice day!
View attachment 2827

View attachment 2828

This Halloween get super spooktacular savings with hipocampus.me as we bring you savings so awesome it's downright frightening with the gains you will be capable of achieving!!! ALL STOA LABS PRODUCTS (stacks not included) are one simple price $31.00!! Get stocked up, get SCARY BIG and save that money for the strip club fellas!

They can not be used with another coupon code.

These super low prices are available until November 2nd.

The 44
Coupon Code: THE44 for non STOA LABS products and HALLOWEEN for 20% off STOA LABS Pharma Grade till Nov. 2nd

Top Bottom